• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

According to Hoop Dirt, Josh Mills, our Director of Player Development, has left to join Billy Gillespie's staff at Ranger College.

Self loather or Wake hater?

Neither, just concerned about the basketball team. That team was the pride and joy of the university and Wellman has tried his best to take it down. I really want to see the Joel going nets the way it was with Chris Paul and others. We are approaching a lost decade on basketball and to see what that does to a school just look at NC State. I don't want to end up like them.

I remember someone posting that we got one crystal ball prediction for Chaundee Brown and Brandon Randolph each, but I just looked and saw that we are listed as "warmer" for Brandon Randolph. Carolina is the only other team listed as warmer. I don't know if someone put that here already but it's the first time I've noticed.

Heard Rod Griffin has moved to Winston.
Any chance he will be an assistant?

Chaundee Brown is visiting Kansas this wknd. Keep an eye on that. Wouldnt be shocked if he commits.

GIRRRRRRRRIIING!!!! GIIIIIIRRRRRRRING!!!!

hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

Back