• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

Always nice to see LOWF mentioned with the big boys even if it's a small mention. Go to :33.

Looks like Wake is one of only 10 schools you can use in NBA 2K17 Prelude.

Last edited:
I just hope when we're preseason top 10 going into 2018 it doesn't get to our guys' heads and make them cocky. I'd say that's my #1 concern at this juncture.

Would be nice to pre season top 20 any year, but boy are you guys getting ahead of yourselves

I just hope when we're preseason top 10 going into 2018 it doesn't get to our guys' heads and make them cocky. I'd say that's my #1 concern at this juncture.

For me it's the domes they typically play final fours in and the effect they have on jumpshooting teams. Hope we can get strong inside play from Collins/Moore.

Speaking of #1, how many weeks will we be at #1 in 2018.

probably 1. only after we win the national championship. we dont want the target on our back until it doesnt matter anymore

I have trouble sleeping at night worrying about Randolph and Brown turning pro and Manning leaving to coach the Clippers after we win the National Championship in '18.

I have trouble sleeping at night worrying about Randolph and Brown turning pro and Manning leaving to coach the Clippers after we win the National Championship in '18.
Eh, don't worry. By that point Billy Donovan or Brad Stevens will have gotten tired of the NBA so we'll be set for a replacement.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17- Return of the Vibes; Chaundee Brown schedules visit

Honestly I can see why you'd be worried, especially since Collins and Crawford will be in the league by then too. But I can still see a senior Moore and a junior Childress heading up a decent squad for '19. Lots of alley oops. Stevens will be on the hot seat right away if we're not dancing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It will be more fun to watch, but our record is likely not going to be very good. It should be an encouraging year, but not one we have a good record.

Building a foundation. These kids didn't even know own how to put on their socks right..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

needless to say basketball training has evolved since the craziest thing we did in high was wear these shoes

strength-shoes.jpg

Very loose with the ball. needs to tighten that up or he'll be a turnover machine.

The good thing is he isn't expected to come in and be a ball handler on day 1. At 6'8 ish, he looks fairly smooth being a HS senior.

Back