• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

OT between rommy and Da ends at 2:10:59

They can both save themselves. This is interesting.

Hey Gouda, I see what you wrote and I'll write it up after "tonight." Wasn't going to bother with a big write up that extended past deadline.

Rommy (4) - RSF, gouda, damo, doofus
Da (2) - ryala, chic
Ryala (2) - Da, toogs
Tim (1) - Knight
Knight (1) - rommy
Damo (1) - tim
Bym (1) - Boston
Gouda (1) - bym

rommy, vanilla civ, has been lynched by the town.

Night moves have until 2:15

Boston, vanilla civ, was found dead during the night.

Day 3 starts now, ends 4:30:59 pm

Re: my Gouda vote.

Part of my thinking on Gouda is how he's playing. Based on his mannerisms, he's playing more in line with my memories of mafia Gouda than civ Gouda.

In the first day and in the second day, it seems like there was a lot of civ clearing going on. Like a lot of it. Civs LOVE to be cleared.

On the second day, he asked Chic what she thought about Rommy. That just doesn't seem to be in character for civ Gouda. It does mean to me, if he's mafia, she isn't. It also put a soft mark on Rommy... who is died... and is a civ.

Part of my thinking on Gouda is how he's playing. Based on his mannerisms, he's playing more in line with my memories of mafia Gouda than civ Gouda.

In the first day and in the second day, it seems like there was a lot of civ clearing going on. Like a lot of it. Civs LOVE to be cleared.

On the second day, he asked Chic what she thought about Rommy. That just doesn't seem to be in character for civ Gouda. It does mean to me, if he's mafia, she isn't. It also put a soft mark on Rommy... who is died... and is a civ.

Civ lean

Looking back through, I saw this gem and want to make sure I share.

Mafia: chic, nonny, rom, boston
Civs: sd3agles, doofus, da, toogs, redsox, ryala, gouda, bym, damo, tim, knight

There's a light, when the darkness ends,
Touch me now and let me see again

GJ, SD3agles!

Agree with this part.

I've always been bad when it comes to finding mafia. Ok at finding civs. Feel pretty good about chic being civ and she needs encouragement to give reads on people other than the one she is after at the time.

Also you'd be dead if you made the "I'll tell you tomorrow" shit and I was maf.

Back