• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

I've always been bad when it comes to finding mafia. Ok at finding civs. Feel pretty good about chic being civ and she needs encouragement to give reads on people other than the one she is after at the time.

Also you'd be dead if you made the "I'll tell you tomorrow" shit and I was maf.

Actually, I was thinking the opposite. If you weren't mafia, they'd kill me so you'd look like shit.

Actually, I was thinking the opposite. If you weren't mafia, they'd kill me so you'd look like shit.

What do you think about the boston kill?

Is that a setup too?

What do you think about the boston kill?

Is that a setup too?

Dunno. He's the only one who was on me, but did it with zero evidence and had zero traction. More likely he tripped someone's special-o-meter.

Dunno. He's the only one who was on me, but did it with zero evidence and had zero traction. More likely he tripped someone's special-o-meter.

He's the only one that was on you. Had a soft defense of da and voted for you for no reason. I don't think you're the play today, but boston was either a random kill or a bad look for you.

I've always been bad when it comes to finding mafia. Ok at finding civs. Feel pretty good about chic being civ and she needs encouragement to give reads on people other than the one she is after at the time.

Also you'd be dead if you made the "I'll tell you tomorrow" shit and I was maf.

This is super accurate. It clears gouda for me. (to be clear, just the bolded part), leaving bym alive means nothing because if he did end up dead it would point to gouda in a heartbeat, so why not leave him alive?

I don't like how doofus played the end of round, but am not convinced enough to vote for him yet. He kept saying he didn't like da and then was willing to switch with a "f it." I just don't see a good reason to switch off someone you built a case for for someone you didn't seem to think was bad...

***ryala*** we can't risk another bullshit 17 page overnight of garbage. Or knight.

knight knight knight come out and play big boy

I liked gouda saying he asked me because I need prodding, but asking me about every player might be a bit much. That said, bym seems to be doing more reading than I remember in games past. He could just be bored and into this game though.

This is super accurate. It clears gouda for me. (to be clear, just the bolded part), leaving bym alive means nothing because if he did end up dead it would point to gouda in a heartbeat, so why not leave him alive?

I don't like how doofus played the end of round, but am not convinced enough to vote for him yet. He kept saying he didn't like da and then was willing to switch with a "f it." I just don't see a good reason to switch off someone you built a case for for someone you didn't seem to think was bad...

I didn't even notice this

I liked gouda saying he asked me because I need prodding, but asking me about every player might be a bit much. That said, bym seems to be doing more reading than I remember in games past. He could just be bored and into this game though.

Asking you about bym was a joke @ bym

I actually thought the night had ended and was engaging on the CT, but then realized it was still going on.

I still like Da as mafia, but I didn't like him enough to kill Rommy and also have a chance to be the hero who did it.

^^^ that should read "I didn't like him enough to miss the chance to kill Rommy..."

That's why I called out the Damo switch last round. Damo's the one who put Rommy (civ) in the lead. You tied it with a vote for Da.

Da's also been around more than other games of late. Don't know what to make of it.

Before switching to Rommy, Damo was the first vote on Tim. Tim was effectively saved by Damo's move to Rommy.

IMHO, that's civish for Chic and mafiaish for Damo and maybe Tim.

Rommy said knight is mafia
Nonny said knight is mafia

Maybe knight is mafia you guys

1. gouda
2. damo
3. bym
4. toogs
5. SD3agles - vanilla civ, lynched Day 1
6. Tim
7. ryalabro
8. Boston - vanilla civ, died Night 2
9. #DudeLove