• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Return of the Goon Mafia; Day 5 ends 3:15:59 pm

Rommy said knight is mafia
Nonny said knight is mafia

Maybe knight is mafia you guys

I want to believe, but nobody's given a good reason as to why. Knight likes to drive hard when he's mafia. He's made a half-hearted attempt to drive the game early. After that, he just faded. Maybe a function of life?

Rommy said knight is mafia
Nonny said knight is mafia

Maybe knight is mafia you guys

I just can't see him being that transparent. But maybe I am just too convinced that knight is smart when he isn't or maybe mafia knows we might think that he's too smart for that.

I want to believe, but nobody's given a good reason as to why. Knight likes to drive hard when he's mafia. He's made a half-hearted attempt to drive the game early. After that, he just faded. Maybe a function of life?

Maybe he though he was going to die awhile ago

I just can't see him being that transparent. But maybe I am just too convinced that knight is smart when he isn't or maybe mafia knows we might think that he's too smart for that.

INCOMING WIFOM!

So, specials...

We've had no reports from specials yet. If there were a Cop, you'd think Knight would've been investigated by now.

If there were an Angel or Watcher, you'd think they would've marked Nonny N1. Boston would've escaped their watch N2.

Gouda, what's your boner on Knight coming from? Just the fact that Rommy and Nonny both said Knight is mafia?

Craptain's log, 12:56 mountain time.

Thai was a bad choice

So, specials...

We've had no reports from specials yet. If there were a Cop, you'd think Knight would've been investigated by now.

If there were an Angel or Watcher, you'd think they would've marked Nonny N1. Boston would've escaped their watch N2.

Dangerous assumptions

Gouda, what's your boner on Knight coming from? Just the fact that Rommy and Nonny both said Knight is mafia?

That isn't enough for you? RSF and maybe others have him on their lists too.

That isn't enough for you? RSF and maybe others have him on their lists too.

Anybody can make lists. SD3 had a dilly of one. I kinda want to post it again.

What evidence is there besides his early game breakdown?

Back