• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Code:
END OF DAY 3:

tejas	5	manning, tic, eagles, jtp, gouda
gouda	2	smidge, ph
nonny	2	da, bym
tic	1	nonny
jtp	1	tejas
smidge	1	smoove

bym051d (Town, Vanilla Civ) is dead.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends 1:00:59 PM EST.

Turns out tejas was just really bad playing mafia.

OH WELL ON THE THE NEXT ONE.

It's time for one of nonny/eagles to die. Let's discuss.

Should be a majo and move on situation.

Good thing you switched to nonny bym. Great switch.

Turns out tejas was just really bad playing mafia.

OH WELL ON THE THE NEXT ONE.

It's time for one of nonny/eagles to die. Let's discuss.

Two of Eagles/nonny/gouda + 1 quiet like ph, smoove, or smidge.

Da doesn't seem like mafia to me.

When you are repeatedly wrong the "he'll lead us to mafia either way" thing doesn't work anymore.

If JTP is mafia, then I'm snowed.

If you look at the night hits, they line up with Gouda moreso than Eagles or Nonny imo. I think Eagles would advise to just keep targeting the best players since there is no protection and there ins't a reason to get cute. Eagles would think he'd have a shot of arguing in end game if he made it as mafia against a collection of Smidge/Ph/Smoove/bym/tejas.

Most likely, it's Gouda + Nonny + Smoove

When you are repeatedly wrong the "he'll lead us to mafia either way" thing doesn't work anymore.

He wasn't wrong. Tejas was a solid vote and he killed blue. Way more right than you have been.

If JTP is mafia, then I'm snowed.

If you look at the night hits, they line up with Gouda moreso than Eagles or Nonny imo. I think Eagles would advise to just keep targeting the best players since there is no protection and there ins't a reason to get cute. Eagles would think he'd have a shot of arguing in end game if he made it as mafia against a collection of Smidge/Ph/Smoove/bym/tejas.

Most likely, it's Gouda + Nonny + Smoove

Honestly, the night hits look like my work.

"JTP WANTS TO BEAT THE BEST"

so. Ya gouda would do that too.

He wasn't wrong. Tejas was a solid vote and he killed blue. Way more right than you have been.

Lol

You haven't been right about anything the entire game

Lol

You haven't been right about anything the entire game

You're a fucking idiot. I run circles around you in these games. I ranked you higher than me solely because I enjoy your style and you post a lot.

I'm way better at this game than you are.

Back