• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

oj-simpson-parole-hearing-07-abc-jc-170720_4x3_992.jpg

apparently millennials have no idea who OJ is. One thought he was Martin Luther King, Jr.

The millennials category is growing a bit thick. Not sure if it describes kids born after 9/11.

it is hard to believe that the bronco chase was 23 years ago. or that the knicks were relevant in the nba

today's update on my luggage: FOUND. Good job BA Twitter; bad job call center reps. I'm pleasantly surprised.

hmm....Using Trace Precedents/Dependents and breaking up the formula like lines of code is how I generally tackle stuff like that when I'm stepping through it to trouble shoot. Good Luck.

I was able to figure it out; this is pretty much what I did, too.

is $13 too much to pay per pair of boxer briefs?

Chat Thread ROTK: I'm at the beach, so chat amongst yourselves

The Juice is Loose! It was pretty messed up that he did that much time on the Vegas thing, honestly.

What are the odds that Goldmans dad kills him and is found not guilty a la A Time To Kill? I don't think we have lawyers that are skilled enough to pull that off anymore.

Back