• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Celebrity Encounters

I thought the g-man was gay

so did we, especially after talking to him for 20 min. but he was also definitely hitting on me. weird. he kissed me on the cheek as we left and had to basically double over, that was pretty funny

I was stumbling back to my apt in Raleigh one night and a ginormous human on a motorized-razor-scooter-type thing almost ran me over. It was Mario Williams. He also later randomly sent my gf at the time a facebook message that could be described as "creepy".

I sat a few seats from Steve Smith at a bobcat game and got a pic with him once.

Literally walked into David Ortiz coming out of Caesar's a few years back. He did a swan dive in to the back of his limo and was chatting every one up and seemed like a good guy.

Met Boris the Blade, Chad Michael Murray (lol), and Katie Holmes in Wilmington. Used to see Sophia Bush and Minkus around wrightsville beach a few years ago.

Got Jack Nicklaus' autograph at the U.S. Senior Open at Congressional.

Met Eric Holder while interning for a judge in D.C.

For those who know something about opera, I took private voice lessons with George Shirley for three years while in law school.

Like many others, I got my picture with CP3 and JGray after our home win vs UNC in 2005.

Embarrassing story about CP: When he declared he was going pro, I put up an angry away message on AIM (I was an immature freshman, okay?) and he sent me a strongly-worded message saying not to talk about people behind their backs. I was not AIM friends with him, but we had mutual friends and have a pretty good idea who told him about it. I apologized. Was a little worried about getting beat up, as I had said he was too small to make it in the NBA, lol.

Politicians: U Thant, W, HHH, all Virginia Governors from '74-2002, All Virginia Senators in same period, Andrew Young, Al Haig, Hillary

Athletes: Ali (2x), Namath (picked up my tab and later my date), Floyd Patterson, Bobby Richardson, Yogi, Phil Rizzuto, Brian Gottfried (snaked me), Jimmie Connors (thought it was great that Gottfried snaked me), Harold Solomon, Arnie, Norm Snead, Brian Piccolo

Actors/Actresses: Courtney Cox, Meryl Streep (prettiest woman I've ever seen in person), one of the PA announcers from M*A*S*H

Entertainers: Sinbad (spent an afternoon drinking with him in Aruba), Boyz II Men, Doug Clark, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Robbin Thompson, Monty Rock III (thru Namath), Tiny Tim (also thru Namath), Alan Jackson, Faith Hill

Playboy playmates: Helena Antonaccio

Politicians: U Thant, W, HHH, all Virginia Governors from '74-2002, All Virginia Senators in same period, Andrew Young, Al Haig, Hillary

Athletes: Ali (2x), Namath (picked up my tab and later my date), Floyd Patterson, Bobby Richardson, Yogi, Phil Rizzuto, Brian Gottfried (snaked me), Jimmie Connors (thought it was great that Gottfried snaked me), Harold Solomon, Arnie, Norm Snead, Brian Piccolo

Actors/Actresses: Courtney Cox(prettiest woman I've ever seen in person), Meryl Streep, one of the PA announcers from M*A*S*H

Entertainers: Sinbad (spent an afternoon drinking with him in Aruba), Boyz II Men, Doug Clark, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Robbin Thompson, Monty Rock III (thru Namath), Tiny Tim (also thru Namath), Alan Jackson, Faith Hill

Playboy playmates: Helena Antonaccio

Meryl Streep was prettier than Helena Antonaccio?

Just literally finished a work out next to Brad Daugherty. We were both working hard, so I didn't bug him, but did want to throw out an, "East Flat Rock!!"

Back in the 90s, I regularly pounded Courtney Love in the pooper. Then I helped her kill Cobain. I ran that pooper so ragged I was the inspiration for her band's name, Hole.

I also wrote half of the "Live Through This" album!

I've done it all.

Dice Clay bought my buddy and I a drink as a way to get our table at The Rainbow- he had to wait...we didn't...

The bartender at Sloan's wrote and directed the Boondock Saints movies.

Of course, I had a "really" at Sloan's. There was this gorgeous girl who loves basketall and hung out at Sloan's named Kristy. during th NBA playoffs she wasn't there. I asked rock&roll Jimmy (the other bartender) where whe was. He told me she was making a movie. I said something like,"It's great she got a job."

He started laughing at me as did another girl at the bar. Finally she asked,"You didn't know she's Kristy Swanson?"

I didn't. Kristy did come back after finishing the movie and was just as nice and as into bball as ever.

Heavy Petter and I ate dinner at the table next to Sisqo (back when thong song was the jam).
I ate one table over from the real Twin Andre Ben last year
Sat next to Roy Boy at Boat House IOP
Met most of the current ABB crew a few times over the years
At dinner in NYC next to the old dude from 3rd rock from sun

Heavy Petter and I ate dinner at the table next to Sisqo (back when thong song was the jam).
I ate one table over from the real Twin Andre Ben last year
Sat next to Roy Boy at Boat House IOP
Met most of the current ABB crew a few times over the years
At dinner in NYC next to the old dude from 3rd rock from sun

You mean legendary actor, John Lithgow?

Its kinda like when palma said he sat next to Brian Austin Green and his hot wife at dinner one night

Meryl Streep went to my high school. I don't think she's stepped foot in town since. In her senior class photo the dude directly behind her is flicking off the camera.

I knew his name, but was to lazy at that moment to google the spelling and I did not want to get blasted by the spelling police if I spelled it wrong for some reason. After all, I had already googled the correct spelling of Sisqo. So, there is that.

Back