• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

Yahoo told me it would increase points for both teams, his actually more than mine.

Who am I to go against Yahoo projections?

Anybody have a space in a relatively competitive league I can hop in at the last second? Anything between $20-$50 would be awesome.
My league from last year just disbanded...

Thanks!

Yahoo has Pro leagues that you can enter for $20 or $100 that are just like their public leagues but with a buy-in and payouts. Not as fun as a league with people you know but given the last minute, might be your best bet.

I'm finally fussing with my lineup for the first time... I am sure I will get used to it but I'm not liking the Yahoo changes so far.

The depth of this league is crazy. I'm trying to find another player to add some depth and there just isn't anyone available.

So, looking over the divisions and the draft report cards, it looks like Nonny should walk away easily with the North, Phys and HttD are the cream in the South, the East looks pretty stacked, and the West is a whole bunch of mediocre. Let's see how inaccurate Yahoo can be.

Congrats to RTQ for getting 63% of her team's projected Week 1 points with only 1 player.

Yo Thinkingwithmydeac, ready for me to fuck your face this weekend?

How's it feel to get absolutely ass raped and your only hope lies with the greatest performance the NFL has ever seen carried out by a convicted dog fighter that probably even worse plays for Philadelphia.

Scary thing about Thinking's team is how consistent it was, Ravens' D aside, across the board. Stacked performance.

I'm going to pretend this week didn't happen and move on from here.

Yahoo generally just shown how bad its rankings/projections are already.

Loving my Eddie Royal pick up and play.

If San Diego can score one more TD or Royal gets a couple more catches, I may actually pull off this big comeback.

Back