• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

The draft reports are humorous. Apparently, I have the oldest team & the easiest schedule.

QB: Brady, Bradford
RB: McCoy, Lacy, B. Brown
WR: Hilton, T. Austin, Broyles, Blackmon, Holmes
TE: Celek

QB: Dalton
RB: Chris Johnson, Ridley, Hillman, Pierce
WR: Wayne, Steve Smith, Andre Roberts, Josh Morgan
TE: Meyers
DEF: Cleveland
Stash: Percy Harvin

I will not be winning.

Fixed teh Divisions, HTTD. That was a pain on the phone, esp. considering how drunk i am. Probably could ahve waited tilt omrorw.

Oh shit totally forgot about this. Was to busy happy hour'n it up with our CMO, some A&M cutie who apparently knows Kliff and a bunch of other awesome work peeps.

Hope yahoo drafted me a solid team.

QB: Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor
RB: Trent Richardson, Giovanni Bernard, Chris Ivory
WR: Victor Cruz, Rueben Randle, Mohammed Sanu, Amendola, Alshon Jeffery
TE: Tyler Eifert
DST: Carolina

Yahoo gave me a C rating which I am not sure I disagree with.

QB: Newton, Freeman
RB: OPEN TO TRADES, Green-Ellis, ?
WR: Megatron, Smith, Burleson, Crabtree (in November)
TE: Miller (should avoid PUP), Thomas
DST: da Bears

got a few waiver requests in, so we'll see how that plays out

QB- Andrew Luck
RB- Reggie Bush, Fred Jackson
WR- Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin, Anquan Boldin, DeAndre Hopkins, Dexter McCluster, Robert Woods
TE- Jason Witten, Coby Fleener
Def- Baltimore

I feel alright since I had the 17th pick. Yahoo projects me to finish 2nd in the league which is a bold prediction with a B+ draft grade. Always a crapshoot in this league.

thank god i preranked or i would've ended up with only denver wrs and nothing else

QB- Andrew Luck
RB- Reggie Bush, Fred Jackson
WR- Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin, Anquan Boldin, DeAndre Hopkins, Dexter McCluster, Robert Woods
TE- Jason Witten, Coby Fleener
Def- Baltimore

I feel alright since I had the 17th pick. Yahoo projects me to finish 2nd in the league which is a bold prediction with a B+ draft grade. Always a crapshoot in this league.
You need RBs. We should talk.

Haha you pick Thinking of all the teams and say he needs RB help? Look at Rev, or me for that matter.

I also love the way nonny approaches trades, acting all magnanimous.

Nonny made some preposterous trade offers in our baseball league this season (he still doesn't think so), so I'll continue to give him shit about trades in this league.

QB - Peyton Manning
WR - Dez Bryant, Danario Alexander (IR - whoops), Kenny Stills, Aaron Dobson, Markus Wheaton
RB - Ryan Mathews, Vick Ballard, Knile Davis, Zac Stacy
TE - Greg Olson
DEF - San Francisco

I have never heard of most of these guys.

Draft grade: D, projected record 1-13. :rulz:

2 offers for C. Johnson already, any other takers? Let's drive that price up.

Interested in both offers, want to see what else I might be offered, and how waiver requests go.

Back