• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

Just tried to do mock drafts on my ipad and it let me join but crashed every time my pick came up

Guess I'll pull out the old laptop

DRAFT ORDER

1. PHYS
2. WAKEGAL
3. ELLIS
4. EAGLES
5. BRASKY
6. REDWING
7. STEELCITYDEAC
8. TWDEAC
9. REV
10. RALEIGH
11. BERNBP5
12. DEACONSLIM
13. SLOTHROP
14. TOWNIE
15. RTQ
16. WAKE20
17. THINKING
18. HTTD
19. NONNY
20. PHDEAC

BUMP

do we have a draft order set or is it random?

DRAFT ORDER

1. PHYS
2. WAKEGAL
3. ELLIS
4. EAGLES
5. BRASKY
6. REDWING
7. STEELCITYDEAC
8. TWDEAC
9. REV
10. RALEIGH
11. BERNBP5
12. DEACONSLIM
13. SLOTHROP
14. TOWNIE
15. RTQ
16. WAKE20
17. THINKING
18. HTTD
19. NONNY
20. PHDEAC

Already set.

But can someone explain why we pre-set the order instead of letting yahoo randomize it?

Already set.

But can someone explain why we pre-set the order instead of letting yahoo randomize it?

I can't speak to why it was always been done that way when ellis was commish, but I didn't want it to change things up as far as that went. I think ellis's reasoning in the past was BECAUSE I SAID SO DAMMIT.

And I feel like there's honestly no good draft position. This draft and league in general is such a shitshow/crapshoot, even more so than a typical fantasy league.

I still don't get why there's an odd number of rounds. Townie, you should just add 1 bench spot.

Snake drafts should always have an even number of rounds.

I can't speak to why it was always been done that way when ellis was commish, but I didn't want it to change things up as far as that went. I think ellis's reasoning in the past was BECAUSE I SAID SO DAMMIT.

And I feel like there's honestly no good draft position. This draft and league in general is such a shitshow/crapshoot, even more so than a typical fantasy league.

Fair enough...

I still don't get why there's an odd number of rounds. Townie, you should just add 1 bench spot.

Snake drafts should always have an even number of rounds.

+1

Done. Added a bench position. It messed up the draft order, so I had to reset that on my phone as well, which was a pain, but it worked.

Already set.

I think it was because there are so many teams that it lets you come up with a bit of a strategy before the draft. For example, I have a much different strategy going in at #6 this year than I did at #19 last year. It also cuts down a bit on the amount of time you will need to pick in the early rounds.

I think it was because there are so many teams that it lets you come up with a bit of a strategy before the draft. For example, I have a much different strategy going in at #6 this year than I did at #19 last year. It also cuts down a bit on the amount of time you will need to pick in the early rounds.

Ah ok...that makes sense. Yea I guess not knowing you're pick #19 until 30 minutes (or is it 15 minutes) before the draft start would be a disadvantage.

Post yer rosters

QB: Kaepernick, Rivers
RB: McFadden, Montee Ball, Christine Michael
WR: A.J. Green, Kenbrell Thompkins, Sidney Rice, Santana Moss, Austin Collie
TE: Rudolph
D: TEN

QB: Schaub, Ponder
RB: Jackson, Sproles, DeAngelo, Leon Washington (for kick returning)
WR: Jennings, Sanders, Denarius Moore
TE: Gonzalez, Dwayne Allen
DEF: Dallas

QB: Ryan :sick:, Smith
RB: Spiller, Miller, Turbin
WR: Wallace, Givens, C. Patterson, Avery
TE: Gresham, Chandler
DST: GB

QB: Roethlisberger
RB: R. Rice, P. Thomas, A. Brown, J. Bell, I. Pead
WR: A. Johnson, M. Colston, M. Floyd, J. Gordon
TE: A. Gates
D/ST: San Diego

This ain't good. Yahoo gave me an A+ draft rating and projects me to score the most points. Yuck.

QB: Drew Brees
RB: MJD, Mendenhall, Marcel Reece, Jacquizz Rodgers, Mike Tolbert, Felix Jones
WR: Antonio Brown, Jeremy Kerley
TE: Gronk, Sudfeld
DEF: Seattle

Back