• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

Yahoo Draft grades are great, they help and also hinder RB trades sent by nonny. First we have "Led by a Terrific Group of RBs, Anon's Team Looks Strong on Paper" which is then countered with "Calling an Audible RB, the only subpar position on Anon's Team, is projected to be 15.7% worse than the league average at that spot"

I guess we will wait to see what plays out since at this point that's my best offer (my best RB and my #2 WR).

Yahoo gave me a B and projected me at 7-7, good for 11th in the league. In other words, completely mediocre, just like I have been every other season. Way to go out on a limb, Yahoo.

I want Megatron, who would you want if i gave you Gore?

If wake20 doesn't accept my current proposal, would be happy to work towards a deal with you. Gore + solid WR, but we could also look at me adding someone to my side of the trade and you giving me a either a 3rd player or a WR1.

ETA- Bern- that's a good starting point, will keep you posted re: Megatron's availability once I hear from wake20.

Still thinking?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

sorry, i'm out. wish i had confidence in my bench, but i don't.

trade was megatron for chris johnson and steve smith. i liked it in a normal league obviously, but 20 team means bernard pierce moves into a starting role (i could hate not making this trade down the road)

I also love the way nonny approaches trades, acting all magnanimous.

Nonny made some preposterous trade offers in our baseball league this season (he still doesn't think so), so I'll continue to give him shit about trades in this league.

Exhibit A) Offered Mendenhall and Antonio Brown for Megatron.

Back