• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Fantasy Football League 1 - RTQ is CHAMP

This is a snake draft? So I'd get pick 9, then 11 in the 2nd round?

sent from my Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

welp i am on assignment tonight so i'll be missing the draft i guess i'll try to autorank some people so i don't end up with no tight end and brandon weeden as my quarterback

welp i am on assignment tonight so i'll be missing the draft i guess i'll try to autorank some people so i don't end up with no tight end and brandon weeden as my quarterback

You can draft via a smartphone, if that helps.

My last pick is ideal for a cell phone draft. Sucks having an uneven number of rounds especially since we don't have a kicker.

My last pick is ideal for a cell phone draft. Sucks having an uneven number of rounds especially since we don't have a kicker.

I think you'll be #1 in line for waivers, at least. That may be more useful than the 201st (versus 220th) pick in the draft.

Last edited:
This draft is so hard to prepare for because of the number of teams.

Still pumped for it though!

changed it from 90 seconds to 60. should i make it even shorter?

How quickly we giving people to pick don't want this thing lasting 12 hours.

I had this thought as well. 20 teams, 11 picks each, even at 60 seconds a pick, we're over 3.5 hours. Could we do 30 seconds a pick? There's going to be plenty of time between picks to be setting up your board.

I don't think the draft has ever been more than ~1 hour or maybe 1.5 hours. I'm guessing at least 20% of the teams will be auto-drafting. And the final rounds will go really quickly.

I'll be drafting from the Red Sox game. I've heard yahoo has a great fantasy app this year though.

I'll be drafting from the Red Sox game. I've heard yahoo has a great fantasy app this year though.

All the draft stuff says you need flash, but then also says to download the app in iOS or Android.

Does anyone know if it will work on my iPad?

Nobody is going to take 60 seconds to pick except maybe in the middle rounds.

Has anybody used the app to draft yet?

I haven't...gonna check it out right now to see the capabilities. Gonna go ahead and add Hernandez to DO NOT DRAFT just in case.

Looks pretty legit...has the draft time listed on the App but obviously I can't enter since it's not for another few hours.

Back