• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread: HOF SMOLTZIE!

Pena has the best night at the plate of anyone and Uggla is back the next day.

Oh. Dang dan

Everyone around me (we probably had the best view of that Duggla play in the ballpark - about 4 rows behind the Braves dugout, right at end of the dugout, so basically right in line with Duggla) did the collective "oooo" when he made the stop, then the collective "groan, oh Duggla" when he slipped on the grass.

goddamn - leadoff double by BJ and he never moves his foot from the bag due to incompetence behind him.

7th inning, leadoff man on 2nd in a 1-1 game, and there isn't even an attempt to get him to 3rd base by a "veteran" hitter? I hate watching this team.

7th inning, leadoff man on 2nd in a 1-1 game, and there isn't even an attempt to get him to 3rd base by a "veteran" hitter? I hate watching this team.

Agreed. Uggla just needs to find a spot on the end of the damn bench and get comfortable there. No help in the field and just lost at the plate. Or just release him and move the hell on.

Agreed. Uggla just needs to find a spot on the end of the damn bench and get comfortable there. No help in the field and just lost at the plate. Or just release him and move the hell on.

Let me add the irony of playing the Cardinals, who, with a runner on 2nd with no one out, would have found a way to get him to 3rd, it's in their DNA.

We got a hit with RiSP and Kimbrel looked un hittable back in first place a sign of things to come?

WakeLaw, I know you have a boyfriend (maybe more?) that takes you to Augusta and Nole games when FSU is good, but THE BRAVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT. TIME TO MOVE TO TURNER FIELD, WAKELAW2006!

WakeLaw, I know you have a boyfriend (maybe more?) that takes you to Augusta and Nole games when FSU is good, but THE BRAVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT. TIME TO MOVE TO TURNER FIELD, WAKELAW2006!

Well, I was talking about selling my condo this morning...

Sadly, I cannot make it back to the ballpark tomorrow night, so we will see whether I have magic Braves juju or whether it was just a coincidence. If they lose, it's all on me and I'll start making my plans to move into the 755 Club.

Fundraiser to buy law's condo so the juju won't leave?

How much would the $5 seat season tix cost?

Barves drive me crazy when they do crap like the bottom of the 7th. A MLB hitter has to get that runner over.

Back