• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Yogi Ferrell is going to give us absolute fits. He will destroy us.

J/K I don't have the first clue who Yogi Ferrell is. Doesn't discount the fact that he could give us absolute fits, of course. Or even destroy us.

J/K I don't have the first clue who Yogi Ferrell is. Doesn't discount the fact that he could give us absolute fits, of course. Or even destroy us.

Pretty sure we recruited him (or rj really wanted us to recruit him, can't remember which - but there was definitely a YO! YOGI! thread at some point).

I'm more worried about Robert Johnson, one of the first of many shooting guards who made the same (obviously better) decision of signing elsewhere.

Which is why he will light us up like a Christmas tree.

Bingo. I knew there was some reason his name stuck out. It was the Great Deacon Collective Subconscious whispering to me. Of all the players who will light us up, it will most likely be a guy we wished we'd had.

Current odds to win the 2015 Maui Invitational:

Kansas -110
Indiana +250
Vanderbilt +400
UCLA +1000
UNLV +2500
Wake Forest +3000
St. John's +15000
Chaminade +30000

Let Kenpom seed teams. I think we coulda taken UCLA

Current odds to win the 2015 Maui Invitational:

Kansas -110
Indiana +250
Vanderbilt +400
UCLA +1000
UNLV +2500
Wake Forest +3000
St. John's +15000
Chaminade +30000

Bring it on SilverSwords.

Indiana? No problem. We own Indiana. All time series with Indiana? Wake averages a 29 pt win.

I really wanted Yogi and Rob Johnson, both great players who would have been a tremendous talent for Wake... too bad we had Buzz back then.

Also who is the BTB fella and why is he on OUR boards?

Bingo. I knew there was some reason his name stuck out. It was the Great Deacon Collective Subconscious whispering to me. Of all the players who will light us up, it will most likely be a guy we wished we'd had.

I also find its the guys we could have signed, but didn't, that also kill us.

I really wanted Yogi and Rob Johnson, both great players who would have been a tremendous talent for Wake... too bad we had Buzz back then.

Also who is the BTB fella and why is he on OUR boards?

I've been a regular on the soccer threads on this board for years. With IU and Wake meeting in both football and basketball this year, I've ventured out of the soccer threads a bit more than usual.

FWIW, so far this year, IU has started two true bigs (Thomas Bryant and Max Bielfeldt) with Troy Williams playing the 3, Yogi and James Blackmon at the guard spots and Robert Johnson coming off of the bench. If you want a preview of IU, they're on the Big Ten Network tonight hosting Creighton.

Indiana? No problem. We own Indiana. All time series with Indiana? Wake averages a 29 pt win.

I believe that was during Mike Davis' last season leading the Hoosiers. Good times.

Lurker is right on Game 2 and BTB is wrong on Game 1. We waxed Crean in his first year in '08-09 and pummeled "Worse Than Elon" in Davis' fourth in '03-04

Back