• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Maui Invitational: Hudson & Watson to Play in 3rd Place Game v. UCLA 7:30 ESPN2

Lurker is right on Game 2 and BTB is wrong on Game 1. We waxed Crean in his first year in '08-09 and pummeled "Worse Than Elon" in Davis' fourth in '03-04

Apparently neither one of us was aware there were two games. Whoops.

Last edited:
Lurker is right on Game 2 and BTB is wrong on Game 1. We waxed Crean in his first year in '08-09 and pummeled "Worse Than Elon" in Davis' fourth in '03-04

I remember the ACC-B1G challenge game when a potent Wake team destroyed a crappy Mike Davis led Hoosier team. As for Crean's first year, I've managed to block most of that season from my mind. In the wake (no pun intended) of the wreckage of the Kelvin Sampson era, IU won 6 games that year and was 1-17 in the B1G. I don't imagine that the win over IU helped your rpi much that year.

We are in Charleston Classic next year with 8 teams that include Miss. St.We may get to play against all their young talent.

Predictions of Rondale's demise prove premature. He lives to fight another day.

Passed drug tests? Passed Comm 101 exam?

We are in Charleston Classic next year with 8 teams that include Miss. St.We may get to play against all their young talent.
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — Mississippi State and Wake Forest will take part in next year's Charleston Classic.
The eight-team field for 2016 was announced Thursday, a short time before Mississippi and George Mason opened this year's event.
Along with the Bulldogs and the Demon Deacons, others participating are Villanova, Boise State, UCF, UTEP, Western Michigan and host school College of Charleston.

Watson is traveling with the team per Les at DeaconsIllustrated. Different answer from last night.

Watson is traveling with the team per Les at DeaconsIllustrated. Different answer from last night.

Good. I'd like us to play some small ball with Dinos, Crab, Watson, Wilbekin, and Crawford. That's our top lineup until Codi returns!

Good. I'd like us to play some small ball with Dinos, Crab, Watson, Wilbekin, and Crawford. That's our top lineup until Codi returns!

I'd rather the walk-ons play than Watson.

I'd rather the walk-ons play than Watson.

If last night was an indication, the walk ons will play more minutes than anyone else this year. Fucking Bzzz would have done a better job with substitutions.

I'm pretty sure it's too late. He hasn't played in our first three games and is not going to Maui. He's gone.

No clue as to his long term future, but he is making the trip to Maui now, which is a change vs. what was stated by coach Manning last night.

No clue as to his long term future, but he is making the trip to Maui now, which is a change vs. what was stated by coach Manning last night.

Interesting. I figured that was the biggest clue. I don't know then. Frankly, I hope he does alright. He's been criticized too heavily on these boards imo.

Back