• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016-17 Wake Forest Basketball Season

Gonna wear an Arnold Palmer patch on the jerseys this year.

Cvj1YMvW8AAhkGA.jpg

I can't believe we didn't sort out the kerning after our end zone disaster. Wait, yes I can. It has been an issue on the last couple of Wake bball unis now.

Remove the American flag. It's redundant. Yes, we're American. I don't see how it on the jersey reminds me of that any deeper

Is there a Shamrock Meat Company logo on the back?

It's an ACC thing. We have to.

The flags are stupid. This is college basketball not the Olympics. BTW, if flags are mandatory, Dinos should sport the Greek flag and SJM the Union Jack.

Not sure where else to put this but Duke's Jayson Tatum suffered a major foot injury in practice today.

I can't believe we didn't sort out the kerning after our end zone disaster. Wait, yes I can. It has been an issue on the last couple of Wake bball unis now.
The kerning doesn't look so bad to me. Not perfect, but not awful. Certainly nothing like the W_AKE endzone disaster.

It's fine, just fine. It's not big enough to be annoying, it just strikes me as small time.

they look better in practice there, I guess. the close-ups made 'em look way too busy

Danny Manning is making some bold statements at media day today about his expectations to take a big step forward this year.

If you look in the background of that second tweet, Larranaga only had two more reporters than Manning did and he is coming off a Sweet Sixteen appearance and a Top Ten ranking.

Back