• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016-17 Wake Forest Basketball Season

If you look in the background of that second tweet, Larranaga only had two more reporters than Manning did and he is coming off a Sweet Sixteen appearance and a Top Ten ranking.

That is because they are both painfully B-O-R-I-N-G. As for Manning making bold predictions, he better learn how to coach defense before doing that

That is because they are both painfully B-O-R-I-N-G. As for Manning making bold predictions, he better learn how to coach defense before doing that

Had a good interview session with Manning yesterday, but not sure I would label anything he said as a "bold prediction." The crowd at his interview varied, with folks coming and going during the hour-long session. AT FIRST, there were probably 30-40 reporters over with coach K (there were five coaches at different stations in the room all at the same time) and JUST me waiting for Manning. He jokingly said, "We could have just done this on campus." But others joined in before we actually started, and cycled in and out the whole time.

Had a good interview session with Manning yesterday, but not sure I would label anything he said as a "bold prediction." The crowd at his interview varied, with folks coming and going during the hour-long session. AT FIRST, there were probably 30-40 reporters over with coach K (there were five coaches at different stations in the room all at the same time) and JUST me waiting for Manning. He jokingly said, "We could have just done this on campus." But others joined in before we actually started, and cycled in and out the whole time.

I'm sure that K's comments were riveting. :drool:

I'm sure that K's comments were riveting. :drool:

Speaking of 'K', based on his recent comments I'm beginning to wonder if Giles is actually going to play this season. I mean the kid has not played any bball in well over a year. He hasn't even practiced with Duke yet.

"We're not going to put a timetable on him, especially on a player who will be a one-and-done,'' Krzyzewski told ESPN. "He hasn't played in a while. We have to be really careful about his future. When he does come back, it will be full go.''

b9de61d62e039751a71272945c3f498b.jpg

I doubt the Maryland folks will keep it a secret. I look forward to reports.

I can't remember the Drexel guy's name (don't really want to)

Is that just a blatant shot at Wake he took? Didn't realize he was that salty - if so glad he's gone too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that just a blatant shot at Wake he took? Didn't realize he was that salty - if so glad he's gone too

That's Devin's Instagram.

Ovaltine!!!

That's Devin's Instagram.

Yea I know it is.

I'm sure that I am also being a naive homer here but - dude you graduated (I think) from one of the top 30 schools in the country and had every opportunity to use your talent to absolutely dominate on the basketball court on a pretty big stage. And yet you just revealed/confirmed that you were buying into and creating a bunch of negativity probably for a long time.

But again I agree with what was said that it's a good thing Danny can truly run his show now with his guys.

Yea I know it is.

I'm sure that I am also being a naive homer here but - dude you graduated (I think) from one of the top 30 schools in the country and had every opportunity to use your talent to absolutely dominate on the basketball court on a pretty big stage. And yet you just revealed/confirmed that you were buying into and creating a bunch of negativity probably for a long time.

But again I agree with what was said that it's a good thing Danny can truly run his show now with his guys.

My bad, read you wrong. Thought you were referring to Ovaltine in your original post, not Devin.

Has Devin signed overseas somewhere?

Check the internets.

Devin Robert Thomas (born May 17, 1994) is an American basketball player for TED Ankara Kolejliler in Turkey. He played college basketball at Wake Forest University.

Was hoping lazydeac would do it for me.

Back