• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016-17 Wake Forest Basketball Season

I can't remember the Drexel guy's name (don't really want to)

Is that just a blatant shot at Wake he took? Didn't realize he was that salty - if so glad he's gone too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought maybe it was a reference to being free of [Redacted], but maybe it was a shot at Wake.

All of those players, except Devin pretty much sucked. I say pretty much because they are definitely better than I am, but they certainly couldn't handle the ACC.

Good to know how Czechovsky did. Whoever he is.

Maryland player.

The only news in that tweet of note is that they were asked if Maryland won and the answer was it "close". Sounds like Wake may have won for whatever that is worth.

According to Deman if they had kept score Wake probably would have won in a close game. Apparently Collins was a beast, Dinos and Childress played well, and Doral gave some good minutes off the bench.

According to Deman if they had kept score Wake probably would have won in a close game. Apparently Collins was a beast, Dinos and Childress played well, and Doral gave some good minutes off the bench.

Eh. I'll stick the MD reports over Deman.

The guy tweets that Maryland played a lot of guys from their bench, but wake would have too? Seems like Wake won and they're making up excuses for losing.

The guy tweets that Maryland played a lot of guys from their bench, but wake would have too? Seems like Wake won and they're making up excuses for losing.

I don't think you can assume Manning would have played his bench guys a lot of minutes. Van Horn? Definitely. Moore? Maybe not.

Probs both teams keeping their cards close to the chest in case we meet in a later round game of the TOURNAMENT.

There's a rumor out there that we have an exhibition game tomorrow vs. Josh Howard's Piedmont International squad. I haven't seen confirmation from this board.

There's a rumor out there that we have an exhibition game tomorrow vs. Josh Howard's Piedmont International squad. I haven't seen confirmation from this board.

Danny Manning tweeted it, so I don't think it's a rumor.

Back