• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 College football thread

Clemson won. Bama lost. It was a deserved victory for Howard and his rock. I'm impressed with Dabo. I would like him to replace Saban.

That being said all the mouth breathing ACC shit is just as lame SEC SEC talk from the previous years. It's fickle and will shift every couple of years. Who cares.

Why is Wake happy being the bottom bitch among its peers? Is it all about getting checks and winning is irrelevant?

Sorry a nerve was hit earlier, I can't get pass it. Y'all need to be better alumni. Stop being such cowards.

LOL. I'd rather beat the defending champ than the runner up. I want Wake to play the best teams.

LOL. I'd rather beat the defending champ than the runner up. I want Wake to play the best teams.

I'll give you 30-1 odds on next year's CLEM-WAKE game.

You get Clawson, Ruggerio and Wolford.

Do you fell good about that?

Well, that was an exciting championship game. IIRC, last year's game was exciting too. If nothing else, we know who the two best teams in college football have been for the past two years.

IIRC Swinney got promoted to the head coaching job at Clemson after Wake beat Clemson and Clemson fired Tommy Bowden. Now Swinney and Clenson won a National Championship.

You are correct.

If we don't win that game maybe Bowden lasts the season and they surely go external instead of promoting Dabo.

You're welcome, Clemp

Unc Charlotte

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good response Phan

From what I remember we are in the same profession. Both my undergrad and grad degrees are paid for thanks to in-state tuition and scholarships, hopefully you are the same position. If not, then I could see why you would cling to your teenage accomplishments.

You're such a drunk loser. Wrong about my profession and getting after fans for a school you couldn't get into celebrating fatigue of a school you couldn't hack it at.

Saban needs to can pruitt. Their frosh qb can't throw but their NFL d gave up 500 and 31 first downs.

Clemson won. Bama lost. It was a deserved victory for Howard and his rock. I'm impressed with Dabo. I would like him to replace Saban.

That being said all the mouth breathing ACC shit is just as lame SEC SEC talk from the previous years. It's fickle and will shift every couple of years. Who cares.

Why is Wake happy being the bottom bitch among its peers? Is it all about getting checks and winning is irrelevant?

Sorry a nerve was hit earlier, I can't get pass it. Y'all need to be better alumni. Stop being such cowards.

The SEC talk had real benefits for every school in that conference from bigger tv contracts, to being more attractive to recruits and potential coaches. If the ACC can get some of the same benefits now that the worm has turned some, then good for Clemson, Wake and the rest of the ACC.

I'm impressed with Dabo. I would like him to replace Saban.

I realize Dabo just beat Saban at the last second, but Saban is still clearly the best coach and recruiter. Did you mean that you wanted Dabo to replace Saban when he retires?

The SEC talk had real benefits for every school in that conference from bigger tv contracts, to being more attractive to recruits and potential coaches. If the ACC can get some of the same benefits now that the worm has turned some, then good for Clemson, Wake and the rest of the ACC.

Kinda. The SEC also has more gigantic schools, thus fan bases, and thus eyeballs. This win doesn't hurt the ACC, but it's much better for Clemson than it is for the conference kinda silly to pretend otherwise.

I'm sure thousands made the same mistake I did last night:
Knew I wouldn't make it to the end, so I dvr'd it and said "ok" for the 30 minute extension.
Got up this a.m. to watch the last 7-8 minutes in "real time", and it became obvious that the recording was going to run out just before the end.
Not to be deterred, I go over to ESPN and they're replaying the game on the mother station; goes off at 6:00 a.m. EST. Cool, so I dvr that, make sure not to watch any other station that might mention the final score, and I go take a shower. Come out to watch the replay, and be-damned if that thing didn't run 30 minutes over the time listed on the guide.
So thank you Mike and Mike for letting me know who won; sounded like quite an ending.

Kinda. The SEC also has more gigantic schools, thus fan bases, and thus eyeballs. This win doesn't hurt the ACC, but it's much better for Clemson than it is for the conference kinda silly to pretend otherwise.

Well of course it's better for Clemson but it's silly not recognize the benefit to the conference as a whole. Whether that trickles down to lowf I don't know but it is nice for Miami, fsu, Clemson, etc who recruit in heavy sec states to stop the sec slob fest for a while.

Saban needs to can pruitt. Their frosh qb can't throw but their NFL d gave up 500 and 31 first downs.

How do you explain the month without giving up a touchdown? Might just be that Clemson was a machine during this playoff...or that Clemson's defense did a great job of keeping Bama's offense off the field (and Bama's defense on it all night long; they were gassed).

Back