• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering buying the oaklandpanthers.com domain name. Would be a nod to the city's Black Panther Party history when Bruton Smith threatens to move the team there when the county and state won't come up with a billion dollars for a new stadium.

I like Ross now

Still really like Fournette

Would also be OK with either of the stud safeties or Solomon Thomas

I actually really like this RB Brian Hill with a third round pick

Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Toronto, London, Manchester, Mexico City, Paris, whatever NFL city loses a team between now and a few years from now.

I don't see SD or OAK magically building new facilities after refusing to build them for ages for teams that had been there forever.

Also, the state of NC combined adds up to the #4 media market in the US. Stop with this LOCP nonsense

The point is Charlotte would need to at least match what the teams turned down in those cities. Right now there's basically no chance of coming up with $200 mililon+.

The city and county were talking about putting a combined $100M towards a damn MLS stadium. "No chance" seems extreme

Panthers will move to South Carolina to get away from the HB2 nonsense still occurring in 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back