• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers just started negotiations with KK. Aiming for long term deal to be done before beginning of training cap, looking at a top 5 DT contract between 11-15 million a year.

Panthers looking to lock up KK for around $11-15M a year.
http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/20730/panthers-set-to-make-kawann-short-among-highest-paid-defensive-tackles

So what is Short, a second-round pick out of Purdue in 2013, worth?
Don’t look for it to be in the $19 million a year range as Miami gave defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh in free agency last year.
But Short should be among the top five paid defensive tackles after tying Aaron Donald and Geno Atkins this past season for the most sacks among tackles with 11.
If you’re wondering where that might land his yearly average, it will be somewhere between No. 5 Corey Liuget (San Diego) at $10.25 million and Suh.
It likely will come somewhere between Liuget and Tampa Bay’s Gerald McCoy, ranked No. 3 at $15.8 million a year.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...nn-short-among-highest-paid-defensive-tackles

I can't see KK making much more than Luke's 5/$62M deal, but it should be close.

Last edited:
I guess I won't post the CBS Sports notification I just got about GMan bitching about playing in the season opener.

Looks like Tolbert is already in game shape.

CiGWFvgW0AElz9X.jpg

Hard to believe that someone who looks like Tolbert is an elite athlete, especially one who plays a skill position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love that Tolbert gives no fucks about going around with a shirt off around dudes like Cam and Olson who look like superheroes.

Cause they he will eat them if they ever say something

Who else watches every player in every game and provides analysis?

Fat Mike is a hog mollie

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back