• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

The Poteat Division continues their season-long domination. Currently 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th in scoring.

Loads of great matches this week: Doofus/RTQ, Sokolove/SD3, and Slim/DeacHawk (relegation implications galore!).

Also, Nonny and Sloth posted identical scores this week, hence the tie in their ETEW records.

I'm likely to get relegated at #17 but #9 in points but #16 is #19 in points. 160 point difference.

I should really start playing Tyreek Hill.

Last edited:
DeacHawk was like:
you-shall-not-pass-o.gif

But then Slim was like:
tumblr_mdg0zbYseL1rqrhiqo4_500.gif

Now they're both:
gandalf-dies-o.gif

Congratulations to doofus, the second team to clinch a playoff spot.

6 more spots to grab in the final week!

Final week! If the season ended today, the playoff pairings (with overall points scored rank) would be:

4) wake20
10) Eagles_Legendz

5) Screamindemon3
7) RollTheQuad06

1) HailToTheDeacons
11) YoungBuck95

2) Deacsfan27
6) JamesSokolove

And our relegated teams would be:

17) ThinkingWithMyDeac
18) DeacHawk
19) bernbp5
20) DeaconSlim2.0

If I did the math correctly, then technically:

-Only 6 teams are eliminated from the playoffs (PhDeac, RevDeac06, ThinkingWithMyDeac, DeacHawk, bernbp5, and DeaconSlim2.0), and none of them have been fated with relegation, yet.
-12 teams are alive in the final week for the remaining 6 spots.

HTTD, help me out here. I'm #8 in points and tied with Thinking (#19 in points) and Rev (#15 in points) at 5-8. If I lose and they win, I'll be relegated. So there's a decent chance I could be Top 8 in points and bottom 4 in the standings.

HTTD, you can also help me by beating Rev next week.

If I did the math correctly, then technically:

-Only 6 teams are eliminated from the playoffs (PhDeac, RevDeac06, ThinkingWithMyDeac, DeacHawk, bernbp5, and DeaconSlim2.0), and none of them have been fated with relegation, yet.
-12 teams are alive in the final week for the remaining 6 spots.
While this is technically correct...

DeaconSlim will be relegated based off record and points. And those 6 teams eliminated from the playoffs are also the only 6 that can possible be relegated.

I'm going to do my best to win. I do not want to draw a top seed in the QF.

I'm very happy with this season: avoided relegation (primary goal) and made the playoffs, most likely (secondary goal).

That is not how seeding is determined (although points scored is a factor), just a visual of point scored performance for current playoff teams.

Tiebreaking rules

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings.

Division Leader Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for the lead in a division, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the division winner.
-Division winning percentage.
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Wild Card Tiebreakers
If two or more teams tie for a wild-card (non-division leading) position, the following tiebreakers will be used to determine the standings
-Total fantasy points (season total).
-Fantasy points scored in last week's matchup.
-Fantasy points scored in the matchup two weeks prior.
-The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare. At that time, a coin flip will settle the tie.

Correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't I be listed as the Kitchin division leader? Both SD3 & I are 8-5 but he is 4-3 in division and I am 5-2 in division.

You are listed as the division leader - that's what the cross symbolizes.

Note: All four division winners will advance to the playoffs & the final four playoff spots will be filled with Wild Card teams. However, all 8 playoff teams will be seeded by overall standings, which use overall tie-breakers. (That's why SD3 is 4, and you're 6)

Still a lot of games to be decided, but we know the 1, 2, and 3 seeds will be wake20, DeacsFan27, and myself. YoungBuck95 has also clinched a playoff spot. DeaconSlim2.0 will be relegated.

What is the relegation tiebreaker? I was assuming it was points, but I guess it may not be.

This is the bottom of the standings are pretty much set (standings in parenthesis are if the outcome is different than projected):

Ph 5-9 (or 6-8)
Thinking 5-9 (or 6-8)
Rev 5-9
bern 5-9 (or 4-10)
DeacHawk 4-10 (or 5-9)
Slim 4-10

The first tiebreaker is points scored. Fairly certain it's the same as the Wild Card tiebreakers above.

Back