• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

What are the draft positions of the playoff teams. Would be interesting to see how many late pickers made it.

1) Ghostsurfer
2) WakeForest Fan
3) wake20
4) ThinkingWithMyDeac
5) HailToTheDeacons
6) DeacHawk
7) DeaconSlim2.0
8) slothrop
9) AnonymousDeac
10) RollTheQuad06
11) RevDeac06
12) YoungBuck95
13) Deacsfan27
14) Eagles_Legendz
15) Screamindemon3
16) BarcaDeac
17) JamesSokolove
18) PhDeac
19) Unpredeactable
20) bernbp5

I guess I can say getting Bell at pick 13 was worth his 3 game suspension.

Average draft spot was 10.375.

What are the draft positions of the playoff teams. Would be interesting to see how many late pickers made it.

Here's an interesting assessment. Colored in red are the guys that unexpectedly missed multiple games this year. RTQ having both of her picks here, which helps explain her hot start and then losing her last 5 straight. Deaconslim also losing both of his for just about the entire season.

Green designates guys that were pretty much busts drafted when they were.

Round 1
1.Antonio Brown(Pit - WR)Disco Kid
2.Odell Beckham Jr.(NYG - WR)Fighting Cocks
3.Julio Jones(Atl - WR)wake20
4.Todd Gurley(LA - RB)Thinkingwith...
5.David Johnson(Ari - RB)HailToTheDea...
6.Rob Gronkowski(NE - TE)DeacHawk
7.Adrian Peterson(Min - RB)DeaconSlim TBD
8.Ezekiel Elliott(Dal - RB)fear the sloth
9.DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR)Anon's Team
10.A.J. Green(Cin - WR)RTQ
11.Cam Newton(Car - QB)Pigskin Prea...
12.Lamar Miller(Hou - RB)YoungBuck
13.Le'Veon Bell(Pit - RB)The Doofus
14.Dez Bryant(Dal - WR)Lawyer Up
15.Allen Robinson(Jax - WR)Screamindemon3
16.Jordy Nelson(GB - WR)Barça
17.Eddie Lacy(GB - RB)Edarem
18.Mike Evans(TB - WR)Coach Ph
19.Brandon Marshall(NYJ - WR)Unpredeactable
20.Russell Wilson(Sea - QB)Bernbp5

Round 2
1.Keenan Allen(SD - WR)Bernbp5
2.Brandin Cooks(NO - WR)Unpredeactable
3.Mark Ingram(NO - RB)Coach Ph
4.Jarvis Landry(Mia - WR)Edarem
5.Devonta Freeman(Atl - RB)Barça
6.Aaron Rodgers(GB - QB)Screamindemon3
7.LeSean McCoy(Buf - RB)Lawyer Up
8.Alshon Jeffery(Chi - WR)The Doofus
9.Amari Cooper(Oak - WR)YoungBuck
10.Doug Martin(TB - RB)Pigskin Prea...
11.C.J. Anderson(Den - RB)RTQ
12.Andrew Luck(Ind - QB)Anon's Team
13.Sammy Watkins(Buf - WR)fear the sloth
14.Jamaal Charles(KC - RB)DeaconSlim TBD
15.Randall Cobb(GB - WR)DeacHawk
16.T.Y. Hilton(Ind - WR)HailToTheDea...
17.Demaryius Thomas(Den - WR)Thinkingwith...
18.Carlos Hyde(SF - RB)wake20
19.Drew Brees(NO - QB)Fighting Cocks
20.Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB)Disco Kid

Last edited:
I'm not sure you can call Gronk and AP getting injured "unexpected." The risk is baked in to their position. If they had a healthy rep, they'd arguably be top 3 along with Brown.

If you look at total points, the bottom 5 teams were the last two picks and 3 of the top 7 picks.

It's probably not a bad idea for everyone to change their Yahoo password (again).

For a couple of months mine never lets me enter my password, it makes me login through the yahoo app on my phone and press the "key" icon. Or login through text or email. I can never enter my password nor change it.

ETA: Although now that I dive deeper, that was one of the methods recommended to avoid losing your password to a hack.

I played in 6 leagues this year, 2 serious ones, and 4 that were just throwaway leagues where I'd draft high risk/reward players.

I finished 2nd (12), 3rd (10), 3rd (10), 4th (10), 5th (10) and 20th (20).

In the playoffs in all but the last two, playing championship in the first one. Really bummed about this league though...now I have to head over to the netherworld that is League 2.

:eek: SIX leagues, wow. My coworkers invited me into their league but I declined because I'm already in two and felt like three was too many.

:eek: SIX leagues, wow. My coworkers invited me into their league but I declined because I'm already in two and felt like three was too many.

Yea they weren't all serious. This league, the league I am (was) commissioner of, a league with coworkers, and then 3 that I entered randomly on Yahoo to practice drafting.

SD3 only had one guy score above 10 points today (Aaron Rodgers at 11.98). Meanwhile, Youngbuck only had one guy who didn't score at least 10 points.

:eek:

SD3 only had one guy score above 10 points today (Aaron Rodgers at 11.98). Meanwhile, Youngbuck only had one guy who didn't score at least 10 points.

:eek:

Here here!

I was close to sitting Cooper as he's been trash for the last month but was worried Jeffrey wasn't going to get much run after being out for a month. That'll change next week.

Yep, rough week. Nice win, Buck. The only thing I can hang my hat on is yet another playoff birth. 1/1 in league 2 for my promotion and then 3/3 in league 1. Not sure anyone else can say that? I look forward to another 5th place finish next season.

Poor Doofus. His bench destroyed his starters. Fleener with 2 points in a shootout? Woof. All his roster decisions made perfect sense.

Poor Doofus. His bench destroyed his starters. Fleener with 2 points in a shootout? Woof. All his roster decisions made perfect sense.

yeah when I went into the app to check my scores last night I thought something was wrong with this matchup!

Yeah, this is what I've been worried about most of the year. It's easier when you just have one good player at each spot to play.

I had Crabtree in until I put Watkins in at the last minute. Never really considered Henry over Fleener because Gates has been back. McKinnon was never going to start. Ajayi at the other flex was (what I thought) an obvious decision.

Disappointing end to the year for sure.

It's not over yet. You just need Crowder or the Panthers D to have an above average night and you're right back in it.

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Playoffs!

Yeah, this is what I've been worried about most of the year. It's easier when you just have one good player at each spot to play.

I had Crabtree in until I put Watkins in at the last minute. Never really considered Henry over Fleener because Gates has been back. McKinnon was never going to start. Ajayi at the other flex was (what I thought) an obvious decision.

Disappointing end to the year for sure.

Yeah. Like I said, all your choices made sense. I didn't watch any games or highlights yesterday. Was Fleener injured? Two points for a starting in a 48-41 game is just hard to believe.

It's amazing how many feast or famine TEs there are out there. And two of the great ones are injury risks. And Olsen will be 32 next year. I guess that's not too old in TE years. But still something to consider. It's a tough position to draft. I wasted two picks on Cook and Walford. Several FAs were reliable enough or even good. Pick Gronk, Reed, Kelce, or Olsen high or just pick a rando near the end and hope you get a last year Barnridge or this year Brate?

Last edited:
Back