• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2016 Pit Fantasy Football League One* The End.

Whew.

Then Rev, bern, DeacHawk, and Slim are set for relegation.

I have it under good authority from a source very close to the situation that Russia intervened and paid off doctors in each of the Vikings, Chiefs, and Chargers locker rooms to secretly inject them with Fukaneeup syrum, thereby preventing three of my top 5 picks from establishing themselves as the truly great fantasy backs they are, and I demand a re-do of this season.

lol 5 game losing streak and I still make the playoffs with the 7 seed. I wish my players would become magically unhurt.

Untitled_zpsha6ucat7.png

Ghostsurfer and PhDeac both get screwed (and left out of the playoffs) because they played in the toughest division.

Meanwhile, sloth sneaks in to the big dance due to the anemic Taylor Division. wake20 finishes with the easiest strength of schedule in the league, and takes advantage of it.

Unpredeactable saved his League One bacon, despite finishing 19th in scoring.

And finally, the scoring title, the best record, and the best all-play record are split between myself, wake20, and DeacsFan27.

Pretty crazy that 5 of the top 9 scoring teams all ended up in the same division

1) wake20 (12-2, 1195.15 points)
8) slothrop (8-6, 1074.66 points)
Season Series: wake20 leads 2-0

4) Screamindemon3 (9-5, 1181.84 points)
5) YoungBuck95 (9-5, 1135.68 points)
Season Series: Tied 1-1

3) HailToTheDeacons (9-5, 1282.04 points)
6) JamesSokolove (8-6, 1169.79 points)
Season Series: Did not play

2) Deacsfan27 (10-4, 1232.54 points)
7) RollTheQuad06 (8-6, 1116.33 points)

Unpredeactable was a dead team most if not all season.

Unpredeactable was a dead team most if not all season.

I do think he changed his lineup, at least once. However, there are numerous weeks he started dudes with injuries or on bye. Also, he made no waiver claims all year. I'm inclined to dump him and keep bernp5.

It is pretty fucking funny/sad that six teams lost to a guy who basically never touched his lineup the entire year, and finished 19th in scoring.

So sad. He and RTQ were the only teams I faced who didn't score at least 65 points. I scored 59 and lost to Unpredeactable then scored 106 the next week and destroyed RTQ.

1) wake20 (12-2, 1195.15 points)
8) slothrop (8-6, 1074.66 points)
Season Series: wake20 leads 2-0

4) Screamindemon3 (9-5, 1181.84 points)
5) YoungBuck95 (9-5, 1135.68 points)

3) HailToTheDeacons (9-5, 1282.04 points)
6) JamesSokolove (8-6, 1169.79 points)
Season Series: Did not play

2) Deacsfan27 (10-4, 1232.54 points)
7) RollTheQuad06 (8-6, 1116.33 points)

What it really looks like by points scored:

3) Wake20
14) Slothrop

5) SD3
8) YoungBuck

1) HTTD
6) JamesSokolove

2) Deacsfan27
9) RTQ

I do think he changed his lineup, at least once. However, there are numerous weeks he started dudes with injuries or on bye. Also, he made no waiver claims all year. I'm inclined to dump him and keep bernp5.

It is pretty fucking funny/sad that six teams lost to a guy who basically never touched his lineup the entire year, and finished 19th in scoring.

I think this would be acceptable. With a league of this size & competitiveness, you have to commit to being involved.

Ghostsurfer and PhDeac both get screwed (and left out of the playoffs) because they played in the toughest division.

Dang, my best year ever (in a 20 team league) and it's over. The scheduling gods were not kind, but I wish all the remaining teams good luck in the playoffs! My first goal is always to just stay in league 1. Playoffs or bust next year!

Back