• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

2016 Atlanta Braves Thread: The Final Season at the Ted

Nice tag there, Pierzynski.

Ugh. The only saving grace was that it was an absolutely beautiful day for baseball.

No way, dude. Pierzynski makes a simple tag in the 9th today and we're undefeated and flying high!

If you'd told me that was actually the soccer version of Bekham playing baseball as some kind of fundraiser or publicity stunt I still would have been surprised at how bad he was.

"Bud Norris is also hoping for a career resurgence in his Atlanta debut after going 3-11 last season with Baltimore and San Diego and finishing with a career-worst 6.72 ERA in 11 starts and 27 relief appearances. He finished the spring 1/3 with a 6.46 ERA in six starts, but that leveled out some with five runs allowed in 11 innings over his last two outings."

Our number two starter. Woof.

"Bud Norris is also hoping for a career resurgence in his Atlanta debut after going 3-11 last season with Baltimore and San Diego and finishing with a career-worst 6.72 ERA in 11 starts and 27 relief appearances. He finished the spring 1/3 with a 6.46 ERA in six starts, but that leveled out some with five runs allowed in 11 innings over his last two outings."

Our number two starter. Woof.

Norris said, "What's that?"

In 1982 when the Braves started 13-0, a friend of mine and I drove down from Charlotte to see the 14th game. That friend lives here in Atlanta now. Maybe we should go to a game real soon.

Back