• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

Ichiro's stats are amazing. He's about 60 hits away from having 3000 MLB hits. That's incredible considering he didn't come the the US until he was 27. If you add his Japan and US hit totals together he's only about 40 short of Rose's record 4256.

They are doing this so they can gauge a selling price, right?

I don't think this is how one goes about establishing a selling price for a MLB team. Then again, maybe they think the Braves ownership should be structured like the Green Bay Packers.

I don't think this is how one goes about establishing a selling price for a MLB team. Then again, maybe they think the Braves ownership should be structured like the Green Bay Packers.

I though the same thing then I remembered who owned them. The Braves won't be good again until someone else buys them and doesn't run them like they are another line of business.

What just happened? Fredi has been managing like it's the playoffs this week.

Some encouraging stuff in Gwinnett tonight. Aaron Blair goes 7IP 0H 10K 1BB and Rio Ruiz continues to hit. Blair or Folty is going to take the Perez spot in the rotation soon and it would really, really help the organization if Ruiz's bat can play everyday at third.

Ruiz, Albies and Swanson all off to good starts this season. Could be the infield of the future.

Ruiz, Albies and Swanson all off to good starts this season. Could be the infield of the future.

Yeah, they're all killing it. I'm pretty excited to see them hopefully later this season. As long as they don't get 172 days of service time, we should be ok in terms of having them on the rookie deal for an extra year.

I remember when Flowers was in our system years ago. Even after trading him I always thought he'd be good given a consistent shot and healthy. He should probably start over AJ at this point.

Thankfully I got my 20,000 shares after the 0-9 start...

What level is Swanson playing right now? AA or AAA?

High A Carolina Mudcats. Will almost definitely get promoted to AA or AAA by June. Albies is at AA and Ruiz is at AAA.

Back