• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Atlanta Braves Thread: Acquired Brandon Phillips, Pitchers & Catchers rpt SOON

Love Inciarte. Brings back the walk off Cespedes dinger for our 6th straight at Citi. Really do not want to trade him for pitching. I do not believe Mallex Smith can ever be as good.

Love Inciarte. Brings back the walk off Cespedes dinger for our 6th straight at Citi. Really do not want to trade him for pitching. I do not believe Mallex Smith can ever be as good.

They said on the broadcast he has the most hits in MLB since the All Star Break.

Don't think they'll be trading Inciarte after his 2nd half. A young, cheap, outstanding defensive CF who can hit is a pretty nice thing to build around and given the team's recent success, I imagine they may be done blowing this thing up.

Any stadium insights? Going next week for the final series. My sis goes to games all the time, but anything can't miss?

I agree he is a player to build around. He has improved against lefties and I think there is a small power spike in there too. The idea of trading him likely stems from him having more value than Mallex in a return and them being somewhat redundant.

Any stadium insights? Going next week for the final series. My sis goes to games all the time, but anything can't miss?

I've always hitting the museum beforehand or during the day/off day. Hate that I'm not gonna be able to make it to the Ted one last time before they move. It has probably been 2 seasons since I've been. We have been checking off other stadiums instead.

We're playing a little too well right now. Falling from pick #2 definitely in play.

Los Rojos coming for that #2 pick.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I would say it is pretty unlikely the Marlins game gets made up. That half game could have a big impact on our draft position.

I've always hitting the museum beforehand or during the day/off day. Hate that I'm not gonna be able to make it to the Ted one last time before they move. It has probably been 2 seasons since I've been. We have been checking off other stadiums instead.

The Georgia Aquarium is pretty great.

Any food/beer recs in the stadium?

Prado extended. Based on 3/40 he would have received a QO. I'd have been interested in him, Cervelli, and Freese but all signed in season extensions at rates I'd have been comfortable for Braves.

I wonder if Luis Valbuena is a guy the Braves could be interested in. Would make for a good platoon partner with Garcia.

Back