• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Pit Fantasy Football League - Dynasty League Filled, Members Please See New Thread

Amped for the showdown with Mako... having to roll with Matt Ryan instead of Kirk on bye is fitting since he starts Daniel Jones. Wild that we have the same record and less than a point separates our two teams on the season. Ultimately its bound to come down to my decision to select Mark Andrews over his Kelce in the draft.

Amped for the showdown with Mako... having to roll with Matt Ryan instead of Kirk on bye is fitting since he starts Daniel Jones. Wild that we have the same record and less than a point separates our two teams on the season. Ultimately its bound to come down to my decision to select Mark Andrews over his Kelce in the draft.
Yeah I've counted on a big differential in tight end scoring every week to help get me by and I don't have that this week. It's especially worrisome.

My Ph-related hubris from these last few recaps is bound to bite me in the ass this week. Idk what the record high score in Pit League history is but it is definitely under threat.

Gooner, surely you didn't fall for my ruse over these last 10 years. I'm playing the long game. I waited till we turned this into a $$$ league to unleash the Kraken! I'm actually a fantasy football idiot buoyant. Easy to understand while you fell for my trap. The key is to not make any moves or talk shit about how good you are, Easy Peezy.

People who have been neglected and will get their own personal recap soon if I don't pull my head out of my ass:

Barca
Triple
bern
Satan
Ghost
redwing

Apologies to all, I need to do a better job of spreading the love. Maybe the switch in recap style this year has been a dud.

Offffffffff course McCaffrey to the 49ers. GHOST WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT MY TRADE FOR WILSON!

I swear to god PH, You got Chuba off the FA market at 11:26pm, I signed on and searched at 11:27pm lol

Is chuba or Foreman the way to go? Someone who knows give me advice. The olds in my league are sleeping and I can pick one up

Is chuba or Foreman the way to go? Someone who knows give me advice. The olds in my league are sleeping and I can pick one up

Both are going to suck unless you're in a 20 team league. I think Chuba will end up getting more carries at some point, but neither will be very productive.

Slim, I always forget to make these moves. I'm glad I remembered this time especially since I've been holding on to that Niners rookie RB just in case.

Two TDS from his defense to start of the week... despite what BBD says there are no beers for you this weekend at the tailgate Mako.

I saw the DeaconPrach tried to slip Chris Olave into the lineup during the ESPN glitch where it had all the Saints / Cards players marked as being on BYE and not locked during the game.
Shady.
Luckily ESPN fixed it this morning.

Our first Pit League scandal??????

Two TDS from his defense to start of the week... despite what BBD says there are no beers for you this weekend at the tailgate Mako.
Man if you're gonna be at the tailgate I'll find the time.

Offffffffff course McCaffrey to the 49ers. GHOST WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT MY TRADE FOR WILSON!

Sometimes the best trades we make are the ones we are too scared to make.... I really like Wilson, surprised the Niners went w/CMC

Which team is yours?

Back