• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Lol I made that State bet. I also threw 10 bucks on them to make the Great 8 +1500 and 10 bucks to win it all at +16000. It'll provide some insurance/compensation for having to listen to all the inevitable ghost of Jimmy V nonsense.

State to the Sweet 16 is a stone cold lead pipe lock. Absolute guarantee with zero chance they don't make it. Bet all the monies you plan to bet on them winning.

Maybe he doesn't find out until he gets to the post game meal.

They gave him ice cream in the post game and had a table of snacks ready has they walked to the locker room.

State to the Sweet 16 is a stone cold lead pipe lock. Absolute guarantee with zero chance they don't make it. Bet all the monies you plan to bet on them winning.
I got them at +600 to reach the Sweet Sixteen before the tourney started. They're only +260 now to reach the Elite Eight. :oops:

Spread is only 5.5, I would hammer that so hard. State wins by 20. Never trails.

BTW, one of NC State's bench guys, LJ Thomas, entered the portal this week. He barely plays, but that's where we are these days, a team on an epic run has a player on their roster in the portal.

BTW, one of NC State's bench guys, LJ Thomas, entered the portal this week. He barely plays, but that's where we are these days, a team on an epic run has a player on their roster in the portal.
DJ Burns ate the one steak appropriated to him. Every game this season.

Was he on the bench for title game and then just disappeared for the dance?

By comparison, PFred has 12 2-point attempts in 143 shots this season.

Was he on the bench for title game and then just disappeared for the dance?
LJ may still be on the bench for the Pack. Not sure. Forbes mentioned this duing his App State presser, but it's silly to have the portal open with post-season tourneys going on. FWIW, there are already over 700 players in the portal.

Back