• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

For some reason Alabama/Georgia and Ohio State/Michigan football have a halo effect that UNC/Duke basketball don’t.

For some reason Alabama/Georgia and Ohio State/Michigan football have a halo effect that UNC/Duke basketball don’t.

All those teams get plenty of benefit of the doubt. We just delude ourselves into thinking the FB teams somehow represent their whole conference.

High Point took down Cleveland St (93-74). It will be good to see them on ESPN2 tomorrow night.

HPU barely got by but advanced. Wake might need to come up with some money for Bodo Bodo.

HPU is getting slammed. Hopefully they can get it going. Down 10-27 with 5:00 left in first half.

I sort of agree on the foul call on Giffa but he was not the instigator. It sucks that a call like that with 1:30 left determines the Championship. I still had fun this season.

Y’all buckle up. HPU is getting into the NIL game.

I sort of agree on the foul call on Giffa but he was not the instigator. It sucks that a call like that with 1:30 left determines the Championship. I still had fun this season.

Y’all buckle up. HPU is getting into the NIL game.
Didn't the announcers say that since a foul was not called on the court, that the flagrant foul only included the free throws and not the ball? And they checked, I guess, with their rules guy off the screen and were pretty confident of the ruling. Then the refs gave Seattle the ball, and they didn't say anything about it afterwards. It was a weird set of events that ended up in a 7 point trip and that was the ball game.

Didn't the announcers say that since a foul was not called on the court, that the flagrant foul only included the free throws and not the ball? And they checked, I guess, with their rules guy off the screen and were pretty confident of the ruling. Then the refs gave Seattle the ball, and they didn't say anything about it afterwards. It was a weird set of events that ended up in a 7 point trip and that was the ball game.

That’s what I thought I heard.

So Pedulla is headed to Oklahoma and Kidd to Miami. Noticed that Boopie is also in the portal. Surprised no UVA players listed in the portal yet. Anyone know when the portal closes?

So Pedulla is headed to Oklahoma and Kidd to Miami. Noticed that Boopie is also in the portal. Surprised no UVA players listed in the portal yet. Anyone know when the portal closes?
May 1st. There is an incentive to declare early because the number of open spots, particularly in the big money programs, is limited.

Back