• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Great, another year of exactly 1-2 losses ending our season before it’s fully begun. Love a system that doesn’t care about improvement as the year goes on.
Nonconference games in November and December mean something. Just cannot lose to bottom feeders like LSU nor Georgia no matter how big a name they appear to be. They are not good in basketball.

Gonna be lame when the NCAA’s dicking around on the waiver is what costs us a tournament slot because of the losses suffered during his absence impact our stupid quad metrics under their system. .

Huge. Would have been great to have him in these first 7 games. Better late than never. Gotta go get hot and rack up wins. Hope to win tomorrow and hammer through til ACC play in rhythm

Damari Will be back for sure, so time for new minutes projections
Ask and you shall receive.

Sallis - 33
Cam - 33
Carr - 32
Boopie - 28
EFTON!!!!!!! - 28
Monsanto - 18
Marsh - 12
MMM - 7
PF - 6
Keller - 3

Ask and you shall receive.

Sallis - 33
Cam - 33
Carr - 32
Boopie - 28
EFTON!!!!!!! - 28
Monsanto - 18
Marsh - 12
MMM - 7
PF - 6
Keller - 3
I like all this but think Monsanto will be playing more like 25-30 come ACC season

I’m all for it as he’s my favorite player in basically forever. But my guess is he will be eased back like 2 years ago given the nature of his injury. I hope you’re right!

Our old friend Sam Vecenie is out with his first 2024 NBA Draft Big Board.

Has Bobi at 28 and Hunter Sallis at 41.

To maintain 62 we need to win the next 4 games by eleventy hundred thousand points since they will all be quad 10 games...

Back