• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Whew...just spent around 2 hours researching who to vote for in our primary election tomorrow.

Gonna vote!
Do you have thoughts on the following:

- Lt. Gov (Hunt, Robinson, or Clark)

- Commissioner of Insurance (Marcus or Wheeler)

- Super of Public Instruction (Eddings, Green, or Crumble)

- Treasurer (Esparza or Harris)

My simple methodology was to find my ballot composite on ballotpedia, read whatever was there about the candidates (bonus points if they answered the questionnaire) and follow the link to their website. Ended up choosing

Hunt

Marcus

Green

Harris

Some of these picked with more confidence than others.

My simple methodology was to find my ballot composite on ballotpedia, read whatever was there about the candidates (bonus points if they answered the questionnaire) and follow the link to their website. Ended up choosing

Hunt

Marcus

Green

Harris

Some of these picked with more confidence than others.

This looks helpful as well. Thank you.

man, the cut between Trump and Biden's speeches on John Stewart's segment last night

these two old fuckers, my god

Maybe too late,

but
strongly endorse Hunt, Green, Harris

not super strong either way on Marcus/Wheeler

Turns out the character from The Godfather spell his name Moe Green.

Mo Green wants out of Greensboro so bad he's willing to move to Raleigh.

So I voted in them Dem primary and really just went with the names I liked best.

I even voted for No Preference for President just to skew the vote.

I voted no preference for President. Did I do it right? Full disclosure, I wouldn’t have even voted probably were it not for the school board.

So I voted in them Dem primary and really just went with the names I liked best.

I even voted for No Preference for President just to skew the vote.

I voted no preference for President. Did I do it right? Full disclosure, I wouldn’t have even voted probably were it not for the school board.
tumblr_o7rsnr3OHV1vvzqlxo1_500.gifv

Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI-generated fake images of black voters to encourage African Americans to vote Republican.

At first it looks real, but on closer inspection everyone's skin is a little too shiny and there are missing fingers on people's hands - some tell-tale signs of AI-created images.

"I'm not a photojournalist," Mr Kaye tells me from his radio studio.

"I'm not out there taking pictures of what's really happening. I'm a storyteller."
AI-GENERATED IMAGE AI-generated image of Trump with black voters

AI-GENERATED IMAGE AI generated image of Trump with black supporters

Back