• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Amazing 51-40 performance for Jason Palmer in American Samoa, that’s vote totals not percentage.

Venture capitalist or some other rich guy "occupation" who spent a lot of time there campaigning like Bloomberg did in 2020. At least that's what Rachel Maddow said when I checked to see how they were covering Vermont.

The 538 polling average has Haley at 15.7%. MSNBC said she's gotten about 25% of the total Super Tuesday vote.

Amazing 51-40 performance for Jason Palmer in American Samoa, that’s vote totals not percentage.
I need to ask you to stop copying my posts. First Dune now this.

Didn’t see the edit to include vote totals. I’m actually surprised anyone participated at all as they are not big fans of the US government and participation in something like a caucus would get you frozen out of local politics which actually matters.

VA doesn't let you write in candidates for the primary and doesn't have an "uncommitted" choice. Marianne Williamson got 7.8% percent of the vote, which is a bit more than she got e;sewhere, so I guess she was the anti-genocide protest vote? Not clear if she is running or if she said anything to justify being the anti-genocide vote.

Republican Party is dead. 😢
This didn't happen today. This didn't start with Donald Trump. Republicans did it to themselves.

When you mocked the French for opposing the war in Iraq, you did this.
When you voted for less money for public education, you did this.
When you mocked John Kerry's purple heart, you did this.
When you gave Sarah Palin any credibility, you did this.
When you gave the guy who mocked a handicap person and said he grabbed women's genitals a chance, you did this.

This didn't happen today. This didn't start with Donald Trump. Republicans did it to themselves.

When you gave the guy who mocked a handicap person and said he grabbed women's genitals a chance, you did this.
You left out when they made a lifelong democrat their jesus.

I've long thought that Trump is the symptom, not the disease.

Back