• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

Lol so this is going to turn into Fox News telling their viewers that Trump was willing to debate and Biden declined, when in reality Biden was willing just not under those ridiculous conditions.

Nice, well played Biden, you nailed it.

Why wouldn't trump debate Biden? He has absolutely nothing to lose. His debate expectations are below sea level, and odds are high that a really old man with a stuttering problem will make a mistake they can pounce on.

Polls would suggest there are some newly minted 18 year olds and some 18-24 year olds who need to be reminded just how insane Trump is. Assuming they're not on Truth (in which case they're already gone), they may not have tuned in for his insane administration or been subject to his constant Twitter diarrhea. It's like the people who have been following Trump for 30 years knowing he's a scumbag, yet somehow still having some "well maybe he could be great" thoughts in 2016.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't trump debate Biden? He has absolutely nothing to lose. His debate expectations are below sea level, and odds are high that a really old man with a stuttering problem will make a mistake they can pounce on.
Because Trump is rapidly losing the ability to speak in understandable sentences is probably a pretty good reason why he is going to refuse any debate that is not heavily slanted towards him in terms of channel/moderators.

He used to say nonsense but make it sound smart. I'm not so sure he can do that at the same level anymore.

Because Trump is rapidly losing the ability to speak in understandable sentences is probably a pretty good reason why he is going to refuse any debate that is not heavily slanted towards him in terms of channel/moderators.

He used to say nonsense but make it sound smart. I'm not so sure he can do that at the same level anymore.
Wait what? By utilizing that 11 word vocabulary?

Although It's that 11 word vocabulary that makes him appeal to the donks because they think since they've heard all the words he uses before that must mean he's telling the truth.

And suppose he gets up there and just drools on himself? What change does that do to his vote count? The guy talked about the size of his dick on a debate stage before being elected president of the united states.

Yeah because Biden will refuse this “invitation” which means Trump will back out

Virginia State University was scheduled to be the first HBCU to host a presidential debate on October 1. I'm guessing this invitation does not refer to that. (Wonder if someone just told Trump that VSU is an HBCU).

Wait what? By utilizing that 11 word vocabulary?

Although It's that 11 word vocabulary that makes him appeal to the donks because they think since they've heard all the words he uses before that must mean he's telling the truth.
I mean, he didn't sound smart to you or to me or to most other highly educated people.

But just look around, there's a ton of people in this country who think that he's a genius. That didn't happen by accident, and it's not all complete morons (at least in every other facet of their lives) that believe it.

I mean, he didn't sound smart to you or to me or to most other highly educated people.

But just look around, there's a ton of people in this country who think that he's a genius. That didn't happen by accident, and it's not all complete morons (at least in every other facet of their lives) that believe it.
They think wealth = genius. Add fame and that he caters to their anger and fear and that's supergenius.

1. He's rich
2. TV personality
3. Cadence

Success=Smart and morally superior

Look, you don't marry multiple eastern European models and shit in gold toilet by being stupid.

The first debate in 2020 pretty much set the tone for all of these things. Trump literally yelled and blustered his way through that debate like a spoiled brat five-year-old, constantly cut Biden off and wouldn't let him speak, went after the moderator several times, and it was all so embarrassing that even most of his cult afterwards didn't try to defend him on social media or elsewhere. Instead Trumpites quickly developed amnesia about that debate, and it was as if it never happened.

If this debate in June actually happens Trump could likely take a televised dump on the stage and it wouldn't affect his vote total in November, and most of the news media would just shrug. On the other hand, if Biden stumbles at any point it will likely become news for days. Basically I don't think Trump could be hurt by almost anything he does in these debates, his vote is likely locked in for November. Biden's vote could be a different story, especially if he has some verbal or mental slips.

Back