• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

DraftKings CWS Champion Futures:

TN +550
A&M +600
Ark +700
WF +1000
Oregon State +1100
KY +1200
Clemson +1300
UNC +1500
FSU +1800

FWIW, FanDuel has WF as 7th on their board at +1600. Either way, WF baseball still respected by those with a financial stake in the Omaha outcome.

TN +550
A&M +600
Ark +700
WF +1000
Oregon State +1100
KY +1200
Clemson +1300
UNC +1500
FSU +1800

FWIW, FanDuel has WF as 7th on their board at +1600. Either way, WF baseball still respected by those with a financial stake in the Omaha outcome.

Pounced on us at +1400 last week

TN +550
A&M +600
Ark +700
WF +1000
Oregon State +1100
KY +1200
Clemson +1300
UNC +1500
FSU +1800

Everybody knows Wake is a public team like the Cowboys and Yankees. Those aren't true odds.

Pretty much means that's the order of starters for the ACCT. If WF loses game 1 and is eliminated, Burns and Hartle may not pitch that week at all.

I’m still more worried about state. Excited that we’ll be there Friday to see burns. Afraid of going down 0-1 at state tho. Not that any game is guaranteed but always like burns game 1.

I hope the ACCT isn’t the determining factor on the rotation this weekend.

I’m still more worried about state. Excited that we’ll be there Friday to see burns. Afraid of going down 0-1 at state tho. Not that any game is guaranteed but always like burns game 1.

I hope the ACCT isn’t the determining factor on the rotation this weekend.
Agree on all this. Would rather go with Burns to set the series tone on Thursday and not give them any confidence at the plate going to game 2.

What’s State’s rotation like? Will they try the Clemson approach of conceding the Burns start and try to grab the other two?

Back