• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5 pm press conference

Please repost link to presser

This thread too long

Hello there,

This thread is too long for this guy. He only has 15,000 posts so he probably doesn't have time for this kind of thing. Please repost it so this guy can see it. I'm sure he was in some kind of war or borderline genocide in the last few days, like most Americans are currently....

Oh yeah. There's no way he was, because our country is full of wusses now....

In that case, let's just move on and pretend this never happened. Holy moly, this daggum world.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Most of his clients are pretty smart but Wellman just started taking real heat in the last year or two and not among the grads with the most coin.

Hello there,

This thread is too long for this guy. He only has 15,000 posts so he probably doesn't have time for this kind of thing. Please repost it so this guy can see it. I'm sure he was in some kind of war or borderline genocide in the last few days, like most Americans are currently....

In that case, let's just move on and pretend this never happened. Holy moly, this daggum world.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Stop your bitching. You've never been to a SPIN CLASS, grandpa. You don't know his pain.

I used to think we had incompetents in the media relations section of the AD, but now I'm convinced they're just constantly vetoed by Wellman. No way any press conference should've happened today, let alone that one. Two, three paragraph press release and that's it.

Yeah, going in front of the public and trying to spew crap that every single person sees right through is not such a good look.

Hello there,

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

If you have a newsletter or something, I will subscribe

I am shocked this press conference occurred. Nothing good could come from it. It went far worse than that. Ron Wellman is a pathological liar--even to himself. It is time he retires before he is run out of town.

I am shocked this press conference occurred. Nothing good could come from it. It went far worse than that. Ron Wellman is a pathological liar--even to himself. It is time he retires before he is run out of town.

HIDE YOUR KEYS RONNIE

Comical that within thirty minutes he went from accepting a resignation to essentially admitting he canned his ass.

Ron just needs to retire with what little dignity he has remaining.

I really don't GAF what Wellman says at the PC. If the old money eats that shit up, fine. Just go out and hire a coach that will win games.

That presser was so full of shit it's truly unbelievable. Any agent or coach should be wary of that for sure. That's why we will get another willing puppet. Fuck. The truth would be such a breath of fresh air around wake forest basketball.

I don't REALLY care either, and expect Wellman to spin some because that's part of the gig, but at some point he has really crossed the line into looney-ville. I mean, yes, say that [Redacted]'s guys went to class and we have a bright future, but talking about how attendance was great, [Redacted] was a winner, etc -- that just starts to feel insulting.

he had no expectation of bz resigning going into the meeting. he did so great. so I guess if bz hadn't resigned then year 5 no issues!

Back