• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon Prime Thread

I'm in the market for a new TV but don't know dick about specs. If someone sees a good deal holler at me! I'd like to spend under a grand.

I'm going to buy all of the things. Httd is going to be PISSED.

I'm in the market for a new TV but don't know dick about specs. If someone sees a good deal holler at me! I'd like to spend under a grand.

Shouldn't be a problem.
http://time.com/money/3956970/amazon-prime-day-deals-preview/

“While the preview often doesn’t list specific brands, many of the deals seem outstanding: A 32-inch LED TV will go for just $75, for instance, while a 40-inch 1080p LED TV will be priced at $115.”

Going to get new guest room and bonus room TVs.

I hope this is an annual thing. My youngest turns 3 tomorrow. If Amazon keeps this up, he's going to win birthday parties for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
I hear BABY STUFF is one of the big categories.

I have no idea what that means. Diapers?

OFY I have one of those!! Not really sure what that means either, though.

Shouldn't be a problem.

“While the preview often doesn’t list specific brands, many of the deals seem outstanding: A 32-inch LED TV will go for just $75, for instance, while a 40-inch 1080p LED TV will be priced at $115.”

I hope this is an annual thing. My youngest turns 3 tomorrow. If Amazon keeps this up, he's going to win birthday parties for the rest of his life.

Ours is 1 a week from today. Christmas in July is pretty sweet.

This would be way more interesting than you average Pit Secret Santa Saleabration.

I haven't seen anything I want yet.

This is tough because there's definitely nothing we really need right now (and I'm not typically a Black Friday/Cyber Monday type of shopper anyway). But I'm a captive audience on an Acela train for the next 3 hours without much to do besides reading and internetting....hmmmmm.....

I just bought a toddler pillow and pillow case. Woot. Super exciting.

They had good reviews, and I figured it was something I would want to get soon anyway :noidea:

Shouldn't be a problem.

Did we just become best friends? My youngest turned 3 yesterday. Had his bday party Saturday at the firehouse. Pro tip: Tax deductible FTW

I think so. We're twin Spurs donks and our kids are the same age. I think we're the same age too.

Gimmie dat Crucial MX100 512GB SSD.

Was really hoping the paperwhite would be on sale today too, kind of a bummer it's just the normal kindle and the fire.

Gimmie dat Crucial MX100 512GB SSD.

Was really hoping the paperwhite would be on sale today too, kind of a bummer it's just the normal kindle and the fire.

I thought about it... my Samsung 830Pro 256GB isn't full yet. :(

I thought about it... my Samsung 830Pro 256GB isn't full yet. :(
I've already filled the 256GB MX100 I got earlier this year so decided to go ahead and spring for the larger one. I'm not a fan of having to uninstall/re-download games.

Back