• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon Prime Thread

Gimmie dat Crucial MX100 512GB SSD.

Was really hoping the paperwhite would be on sale today too, kind of a bummer it's just the normal kindle and the fire.

There's a 3 TB drive coming up later and I've been wanting to back up my entire Blu-Ray collection, so today may be the day to make that happen.

just bought the roomba, got an additional 20 off for having amazon CC

I was sooo close to picking this up.. dog hair has been an issue in our apt (hardwood floors), but I'm not sure the roomba is worth the setup/scheduling/etc.. does anyone that owns one think it's really worth it?

I think so. We're twin Spurs donks and our kids are the same age. I think we're the same age too.

Mom, dad can we put up bunk beds so we have more room to do activities?

I was sooo close to picking this up.. dog hair has been an issue in our apt (hardwood floors), but I'm not sure the roomba is worth the setup/scheduling/etc.. does anyone that owns one think it's really worth it?

yea i got it solely for my golden's dog hair. i am sure i will need to empty it daily but with a newborn coming any day i figure some automated cleaning will be nice. i think the scheduling is easy, can set it up to run each day or you just hit go and it will do the floors and return to the base to charge when its done. also includes two portable walls that will block it from entering a certain space.

I might decide to get one of the bluetooth speakers that are coming up

$8.99 for the Banana Boat Sunscreen Twin Pack !

Here are five of the best TVs going on sale today, along with the start time for each sale (EDT):

Samsung UN50HU8550 50″ 4K 3D 120Hz LED Smart HDTV – 10:20 a.m.

Vizio M49-C1 49″ 4K 120Hz LED Smart HDTV – 11:50 a.m.

LG 32LF595B 32″ 720p LED Smart HDTV – 12:10 p.m.

LG 55UB8200 55″ 4K LED Smart HDTV – 1:50 p.m.

LG 49UB8200 49″ 4K LED Smart HDTV – 5:50 p.m.

Here are five of the best TVs going on sale today, along with the start time for each sale (EDT):

Samsung UN50HU8550 50″ 4K 3D 120Hz LED Smart HDTV – 10:20 a.m.

Vizio M49-C1 49″ 4K 120Hz LED Smart HDTV – 11:50 a.m.

LG 32LF595B 32″ 720p LED Smart HDTV – 12:10 p.m.

LG 55UB8200 55″ 4K LED Smart HDTV – 1:50 p.m.

LG 49UB8200 49″ 4K LED Smart HDTV – 5:50 p.m.

Hm, damn was hoping to grab something above 50" but not sure 4k is worth the price at this point..

Hm, damn was hoping to grab something above 50" but not sure 4k is worth the price at this point..

I just bought a 50" Vizio Refurbished, but only because it was a refurb on Woot a couple weeks for super cheap and I already was looking for a 50". I can tell you that while the picture is really, really good on Netflix, everything else is not really any better than any of my other 1080 sets. There just isn't enough content out there to justify the premium prices yet. That said, I'm not a gamer really so I'm not sure how it works out with some of the newer consoles.

But, if the price is right, you'll at least be ready when 4K content is a little more widely available.

I'm holding out for OLED before I upgrade my plasma.

Amazon Prime Day: Post Your Loot Thread

Mom, dad can we put up bunk beds so we have more room to do activities?

Irish said yes but to ask deacphan to make sure.

pulled the trigger on the fire tv stick for 24 bucks. travel for work and spend a lot of time in hotels so thought it would be easier to carry.

We're trying to pick up a Bissell carpet cleaning machine b/c of our dog, too.

They're running a couple good sales on vacuums/steam cleaners/carpet cleaners today, but the sales aren't drastically different than they were last week.

lol at the fucktards that post tags about me in super random threads

sad little lives some of you lead.

We're trying to pick up a Bissell carpet cleaning machine b/c of our dog, too.

They're running a couple good sales on vacuums/steam cleaners/carpet cleaners today, but the sales aren't drastically different than they were last week.

We have one of those Bissell pet machines and it is great. But in general this Prime Day looks like a whole lot of unnecessary millennial garbage.

I just scrolled through and it's basically a bunch of shit you would find in Skymall

Back