• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Article, It's About Jeff [Redacted] Now

Interesting post above that mentioned me not once but twice ... curious, but interesting. If you have to try to convince others that you actually know what is going on, you probably don't know as much as you think you do. And if I was supposed to offended, I wasn't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Sorry, but I have no other reaction to it. I hope that s/he finds some happiness though.

“It would be different if we were losing a lot of games by one point, two points, we blow a lead. We never have a lead to blow. We lose by 20 points, 30 points, that’s not a coaching thing."

Its actually the exact opposite. Players do something to let you down when you lose by one or two. Lose by 30, its on the coach.

Babydeac, you have solely been responsible for my emotional well-being for weeks now. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ignore the naysayers!

Yes, I agree on baby deac. If it is to happen - hard to see the need to wait, unless the info is leaking out to those that might be interested.

Anybody ever think that [Redacted] could get half as fired up as Gottfried was in the 'Cuse game. And some people wonder why Wake often plays without emotion

“It would be different if we were losing a lot of games by one point, two points, we blow a lead. We never have a lead to blow. We lose by 20 points, 30 points, that’s not a coaching thing."

Its actually the exact opposite. Players do something to let you down when you lose by one or two. Lose by 30, its on the coach.

I actually calculated it today...in our 9 true road losses, the average point spread was -17. If you take into account losses on neutral sites that number increases to -17.5. That, Ladies and Gents, is not historically competitive.

Back