• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletes Removing Toilet Paper From Quad

Understand rolling the quad. Understand the negativity toward it. Regardless, not good advertising for our school in trying to attract a top hire as our next coach. Let's not continue to recruit for Purdue.

Coaches want to go to a place where the fanbase cares about winning. I'm pretty sure most candidates would understand and respect why the students rolled the quad.

No better way to signify the end of the era of unwiped ass than by throwing toilet paper in the trees.

He's gone. Wellman could erect a statue of him in the middle of the quad and I wouldn't care as long as he's no longer our coach. Time to move on to our new coach shakamarshallamakerhowlandmillerwhite

If in fact orchestrated by Wellman, that is ridiculously passive aggressive.

Were the basketball players out there? Or were they too busy extolling the "virtues" of Bz on Twitter?

If in fact orchestrated by Wellman, that is ridiculously passive aggressive.

I can just imagine Wellman sitting at this throne when one of his stooges tells him the news. "Send in the volleyball team. They're tall. And the football players hated Jeff, too. And find those long sticks the maintenance staff uses to remove the toilet paper."

There was also a company email sent to all employees by Pres Hatch saying how bad this was & this was not the awake Forest way.

There was also a company email sent to all employees by Pres Hatch saying how bad this was & this was not the awake Forest way.

I think that went to the students. Sort of an e-paddling.

That's bullshit, Nate.

How about this: follow it up with an email letting students know that 4 years of suck isn't "the Wake Forest way," either, and that anything and everything will be done to make sure it never happens again. While you're at it, Nate, stop accidentally calling us "Notre Dame"

Let Hatch and Wellman clean it up. They created it. Elitist holier than thou buffoons. They fucking dare make the girls volleyball team clean up their unholy mess? It will be time to move on when Wellman rights his wrongs, hires Shaka and cleans the Quad in a pink prison outfit.

Hatch is pissed NOT because he's offended with the conduct related to the coaching turmoil.

Hatch is pissed because he realizes the rolling of the quad is a question of his authority and a rejection of his leadership this past four years.

This guy could give a rat's ass about Aaron Roundtree. I'm sure he was given the talking points and just inserted a name in a form letter.

As I've said repeatedly... until we FULLY drain this swamp and get serious about Wake Forest sports, this will only continue.

Were the people that rolled the quad all students? Or were there others out there too?

Whatever. He gone. That's what matters most.

If people enjoyed rolling the quad, great. If people were upset the quad was rolled, fine. If someone felt compelled to clean it up, that's OK.

He gone.

Let's be better than Wellman, and put the past four years behind us. We are done with [Redacted], and done with all of the [Redacted] related BS. Once Wellman makes a good to great hire, we won't have to worry about his pretentious shit anymore and focus on cheering our teams on.

Of course, if he makes another shitty hire, we're going to have to take the gloves off.

Back