• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

CoachLittle22Steve Little

@ReggieRankin - PF Devin Thomas from Central Dauphin HS just grew to 6'10 and Wake Forest is heavy on his radar... Stay tuned!!!

CoachLittle22Steve Little

@ReggieRankin - PF Devin Thomas from Central Dauphin HS just grew to 6'10 and Wake Forest is heavy on his radar... Stay tuned!!!

whaaat? heavy on radar...i thought he committed!

Rumor is 6'9, 232 right now....with his motor and love of rebounding, he sounds perfect.

How are their academics?

Are they definitely a package deal?

Battle and Bz came to see them play last year, correct?

academics: shaky, but not bad

Package deal: absolutely. when i take them to the YMCA they have to play on the same team or they get all mad

Battle/Bz: yes they have watched them play last season. Battle was at our 4 man workout a few weeks ago. SHHH

academics: shaky, but not bad

Package deal: absolutely. when i take them to the YMCA they have to play on the same team or they get all mad

Battle/Bz: yes they have watched them play last season. Battle was at our 4 man workout a few weeks ago. SHHH

Thanks, good info.

We definitely want them to be Deacs.

If Thomas was becoming a major force in AAU at 6'7, 215 in the spring, what will he be at 6'9. 230-245?

The early period? Second week of November.

If Andre and Carson can add some weight, we'll go from being one of the smallest teams to one of the biggest very quickly.

There will be times in 12/13 when we go:

6'2 (6'3) Codi
6'9 Tree
Big 6'6 Travis/Moto (Moto just sounds cooler)
6'9 Devin
7'+ Andre/Carson

Rivals also thought Ty Walker was the 17th best player in his class (higher than any other rsci) so they are wrong when they rate our players highly as well.

Back