• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I don't why this board wants to exaggerate Kentucky's chances. Pretty much the entire basketball world except for a few insiders at Wake believe that he is going to Duke. So if he doesn't end up here, he is going to end up at Duke.

Hey, Duke fan here. Kudos for letting fans of other schools post on this board; I know that's not the case on many private boards.

Just want to measure the temperature here re: Giles. I take it most of you believe Giles is Wake's to lose? Heavy Wake lean? Wake silent verbal?

Thanks.

PS: If you guys could beat UNC this weekend that'd be great.

Hello and welcome to the Wake Forest boards! it's nice to see you getting along with us over here even though we aren't huge Duke fans, lol!!

I think we all think Giles could go either way at this time. the thought from some of our people like Wrangor and Ayo is that his parents play a big role in his decision and, he could go anywhere because of this. i think we all think we want Giles to come to Wake obvious. but if he went to Duke or K that would'nt surprise us. still it's really a unknown decsion at this point and though we're all hoping he comes to here, I think we all can see he could go anywhere.

right now we're putting a lot of #vibes into the giles decsion because like alot of posters like bobknightfan, springChicken and Wrangor have said he could really kick the program and make us a top-3 acc caliber team again!!

thanks for coming over here, hope you stay around and discuss giles with us. wherever he goes!

Hello and welcome to the Wake Forest boards! it's nice to see you getting along with us over here even though we aren't huge Duke fans, lol!!

I think we all think Giles could go either way at this time. the thought from some of our people like Wrangor and Ayo is that his parents play a big role in his decision and, he could go anywhere because of this. i think we all think we want Giles to come to Wake obvious. but if he went to Duke or K that would'nt surprise us. still it's really a unknown decsion at this point and though we're all hoping he comes to here, I think we all can see he could go anywhere.

right now we're putting a lot of #vibes into the giles decsion because like alot of posters like bobknightfan, springChicken and Wrangor have said he could really kick the program and make us a top-3 acc caliber team again!!

thanks for coming over here, hope you stay around and discuss giles with us. wherever he goes!

kudos, lol. I hope he comes to here too

We're all still articulating the exact same arguments pro and con re Wake and Duke as though they've never been made before. Like Rain Man muttering to himself. Not critiquing it, I get it. Just continue to find it funny!

My gut remains the same after 2 years... Harry to Wake.

Now let me tell you why this is so much better for him than Duke...

homeRight.gif

Agreed. And I would hope we wouldn't make fun of them.

You can consider me a bandwagon wake fan I guess. I am from PA and graduated from Temple University but grew up a wake fan. Saw Duncan play on tv while on family vacation in NC while in elementary school. Just started to play rec Bball myself and became a fan instantly. Went to the local mall the next day, bought a champion TD jersey and have been hooked since.

If you watched Wake basketball during the [Redacted] years and you're still a fan, you are absolutely not a bandwagon fan, by definition.

There is a very important difference between non-alumni fans and bandwagon fans.

If you watched Wake basketball during the [Redacted] years and you're still a fan, you are absolutely not a bandwagon fan, by definition.

There is a very important difference between non-alumni fans and bandwagon fans.
And let me tell you, this man knows phandom!

Dook makes me laugh. They're not a lock...

I haven't heard how the Kansas visit went, but I'm sure it was 1st class. If Harry winds up going there, I would cheer for him. Not so much if he goes to dook (although I really do hope he is successful wherever he goes- he's a great kid).

I don't think Ky is a good fit for him for a lot of reasons, but I've said all along you can't ever count Cal out. Harry is going to get rock star treatment when he goes on his Ky OV. Cal is dirty, there's no limit to what he'll- I mean boosters- provide to make the visit over the top.

I still think he will be at Wake on the 23rd. Talk is that he'll be in WS that weekend...so we'll see.

Anyone have an update on Harry Froling?

Last update I had said he was still planning to visit in November but no in home from our staff was planned. Visit will probably be after Giles announces his decision. Froling is currently playing for the NBL Townsville Crocs. His coach for that team tweeted the SMU violations to him with a question mark.

That info was to to me by that Olgun guy that handles a lot of Austrailan recruiting news.

TITSWF just retweeted this new Richard Washington mixtape. Highlights from this summer.

RW has a good game. Needs to work on his dunking though if he is going to pose :).

Back