• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I have thought for a while that Laszewski was the perfect fit to round out our class. Stretch four fits perfectly with our needs.

Wright, Mucius, Hoard, Laszewski and a PG. That would be quite possibly our most complete class of all time. If either Hoard or Mucius turns into the superstar they have the potential to be, then we are going to be tough to deal with. Go get em Danny.

Last edited:
I'd to get Nate. He is a perfect fit.

If we get Mucius, we could go to a pressing D.

I don't think we'd have a bad outcome with either.

Yeah I don't really care about the scholarship situation. It will take care of itself.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- 2018 recruits Devoe, Mucius, & Roberts set OVs

Looks like Laszewski visited Wisconsin last week for an unofficial.

None of the Wisconsin sites mention Wake so it makes sense that guy doesn't know.

Can't find a date for the ND visit. They host Temple and UGA the first two weekends. If it's UGA then we have him for Utah State with Devoe and Mucius.

Last edited:
I imagine Wright, Jr. will come up too.

Would be nice to bring in Timmy and other alums, maybe even John Collins

Last edited:
It is really difficult to remain even keeled when thinking about this class. You combine that kind of young talent, with an already group of upper classmen...man oh man. Need to seal the deal.

My takeaway is the dude needs a new editor, the whole video starts with ballhog missed shots. And those unis. Christ. I felt sorry for the ginger on the red team. Was I watching paint ball or basketball?

It is really difficult to remain even keeled when thinking about this class. You combine that kind of young talent, with an already group of upper classmen...man oh man. Need to seal the deal.

Agreed. That Laszewski prediction and video put me over the top.

for shits and giggles, a theoretical class of Hoard, Wright, Mucius, Devoe, and Lascewski would be #2 behind Zona in 247's current class rankings.

What I really like about Danny's recruiting is that he goes after needs rather than just getting bodies and hoping they fit as many coaches do.

Back