• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

rj is well known for his rationalizations about coaches he likes and doesn't like. If he likes them, there is nothing they could have done to improve on their record. If he doesn't like them, then any moron could have taken their team to the final four.

This is a friendly reminder that this is the basketball recruiting thread.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Lol, sorry, Rick. FYC and I can do reading comp. It's pretty obvious why you're taking the position you are. You won't admit it, but it's pretty obvious.[/QUO

You are one arrogant fucking moron. This HAS NOTHING to do with Danny. No matter how many times you want to lie to yourself and say it does, it won't change reality.

I will happily say what does and doesn't apply to Danny. This doesn't.

Maybe if you had played, coached or done any recruiting, you would have understood what happened her. Matt Williams held hopes that he could pro ball somewhere. There are lots of pro leagues. His choices were being a sub/part-time starter at Wake and be deep in offensive scheme or be the #1 option in an offense at UCF.

Before Dawkins was hired Wake looked really good for him. But once Johnny Dawkins came in, there was nothing we could do.

Matt made the right decision for his future. That's how it works. I know you think you know something about things like this, but you haven't got a fucking clue.

You barely know what you think. Only a self-indulgent, pissant would think he could tell me what I am thinking. You couldn't be more wrong about this.

Last edited:
This is a friendly reminder that this is the basketball recruiting thread.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

This time Strick is correct.

RE: Sarr

Looking at Vandy, the two bigs they have coming back barely played this year. Their top recruit is ranked #130 by Rivals and is a 6'9, 230 C (he looks bigger than 230 - https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/1146 )

CAL- gets Marcus lee next year after sitting out this year for transfer year from KY, he could be a good player- they have two 7' guys who marginally contributed. but no incoming bigs according to Rivals or ESPN

UCF has Tacko, marginal 6'9 named Chad Brown and 6'11 transfer from TX Tech from Lithuania who barely played at TT

Who knows if it matters to him but it's easier and cheaper to get home from WFU than any of the other locations. Raleigh has direct flights to Paris.

Having a friend close by can't hurt either.

Who knows if it matters to him but it's easier and cheaper to get home from WFU than any of the other locations. Raleigh has direct flights to Paris.

Having a friend close by can't hurt either.

There are non-stops from SFO, but obviously that's a much longer and more expensive flight. Surprised there aren't any directs from Orlando tbh.

Yeah I was too. Also the SFO airport is a haul from Berkeley, I doubt it's much closer than Wake is to RDU.

It's only about a 45 minute drive to SFO (about 25 miles). Isn't Raleigh about 100-130 miles from Winston?

His hometown is actually closer to Barcelona than Paris.

When we played at Stanford, I drove from SFO to Stanford in 20 minutes and we also went up to Berkeley and drove back across the bay. I would say it would take 45 to 50 mins having driven it.

Manning should be able to use Trent Van Horn as an example during recruiting of how his coaching improved TVH from a walk on to a scholarship player. This could really benefit our recruiting of walk ons.

When we played at Stanford, I drove from SFO to Stanford in 20 minutes and we also went up to Berkeley and drove back across the bay. I would say it would take 45 to 50 mins having driven it.

Yeah to be fair I've only ever taken the train to the other side of the bay. Just assumed that drive would be shitty but apparently not.

Yeah to be fair I've only ever taken the train to the other side of the bay. Just assumed that drive would be shitty but apparently not.

So it's not happening?

Sunday's not just a day of the week, folks. We should be killing it with grad transfers and walk-ons after this season.

Back