• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Players Who Should Have Played in the ACC

If I remember correctly... This same guy from Statesville hit a game winner against wake a few years after he was supposed to come here

Shon Coleman is the Statesville guy. Played at West Iredell HS. He ended up at Georgia eventually and played 2 years there and averaged double figures. really good athlete, but had knee issues. After he missed out on Wake and before he went to Georgia, I was having furniture delivered to my house on Lake Norman and a tall guy was carrying a couch upstairs and saw my wall of Wake memorabilia. He said that he was supposed to go there, but it didn't work out. It was Coleman.

he was a nice guy, i knew him a little too

i don't know if he actually threw down, he was probably friends with a lot of the kids

just remember a tabor v reynolds parking lot fight after a football game with him involved

We're talking about the superior Iredell county guys... Not dookie Forsyth

My dude GAYNOR went to four straight NCAAT at Winthrop, and was the starting PG all four years

He would of been a solid protege and backup to his older cousin CP.

Or at least better than Joe Dukes. He could have held that '06 squad together.

Back