• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread šŸ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
0813d155ffffe8f29c5df8f8b9bcb4f8.jpg

Same overlook !

5ed70292615ff5f20be0a910e3d7f8a0.jpg

Rough morning over here. Main yacht is in the shop (again!), so Iā€™m forced to tool around in the backup yacht that we usually only bring out when weā€™re entertaining poors.

The wifi is spotty, but Iā€™ll do my best for you guys.
Whatā€™s the personal chef throwing together for breakfast? Gotta stay hydrated for that Botox session later this week

The cost to bring your yacht from the Carib to the Med and back is reason enough to consider having a second yacht. If Iā€™m simmering in Europe I donā€™t want to wait for my yacht to arrive. Also sometimes I want to sail and sometimes I want to just motor around and entertain Russian oligarchs. Besides both boats will be registered as businesses and I will use the losses as a tax write off.

It really is smarter to have a second yacht.

Some of yā€™all be like DKNY: double kids no yacht

ATS and Timmy: BODY - ballin on double yachts

So being the chatty kathy that I am, I was going the through the security line at the airport and I see a guy wearing a Gulf stream polo. I make a smart ass comment like, who did you piss of that they are making you fly with the likes of us. He goes, well we dont have one at the moment, the company jet is having maintenance issues, so I have to fly out there and see whats going on. I'm like how cheap is Gulf stream that they only have one company jet. He let me know there are a couple different size ones, but the one for small or solo travel is the one not working.

Sorry but ATS's post reminded me of this story.

struggling with the proper reaction to coworkers in the office wearing costumes

like they're laughing as other people walk in and are expecting a reaction and that seems unfair for 830 in the morning? "oh ha ha you're dressed like a Disney princess at your office desk how funny!" god fucking kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back