• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to get ChatGPT to write some jokes about Mitch Griffis but they were too bad to post here.

In the world of spreads, there's a difference, you see, between jelly and jam, let me explain it with glee.
Jelly's smooth and clear, without fruit to display, while jam is all chunky, with fruit in a sweet array.
Now, Biff Tannen, the fellow from Back to the Future fame, had a penchant for jam, and it's no secret, his claim to fame.
He loved it with sausage, a hearty, meaty delight, and on his Thanksgiving plate, he'd heap it with all his might.
Sausage, jam, and stuffing, a quirky combo indeed, but for Biff, it was a treat, his taste buds to feed.
So next time you're choosing, between jelly and jam, remember Biff's unique palate, and you'll surely understand.

Does this actually work? What if I actually trap him IN his little hidey hole with this method on accident?
I did that and it went away. I think it's more that they step in it, lick their paws, some groundhog expletives, then "I'mma get out of here". I tried Irish Spring soap first, but that didn't work.

sometimes the concert listing will get ya with an artist you're intrigued by but wait it's a dj set

Using my corporate travel booking site for work, it gets mad at me if I book something significantly more expensive than the cheapest option. A flight on Spirit airlines to San Diego for next week was $300 and the next cheapest was $850, so guess who is flying Spirit for work lol

Of course my boss tells me after I book it that it would have been fine to book the better airline, but what's done is done. I'll be a good company cog today and fly in the public bus of the sky
oh no no no no.

Corp Travel booking sites have no soul man. They will send you on a 3 stop trip from Chicago to NYC, just because it's $150 cheaper.
Remember this... you are the one being inconvenienced by travel. It's not a fucking privilege. Don't go insane, but ALWAYS choose the flight option on the carrier you are comfortable with at the times YOU want/need.

*And don't be afraid to find a doctor that will write a note about your bad knee so you have to fly Economy Plus or whatever the equivalent is. You best believe that shit is in my file

Hello friends. I am in Louisville at a conference, meeting with colleagues, going to interesting presentations on wildlife stuff, drinking too much and not sleeping enough. I hope you all are well.
I like conferences in big cities because I like getting paid trips to big cities. But the vibe at smaller city conferences is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back