• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Debating whether or not Cake would be a good wedding band.

Would be pretty funny for the dude to sneak out and go out with the buddies during "All alone in your time of need"

Would be pretty funny for the dude to sneak out and go out with the buddies during "All alone in your time of need"

yeah, it'd be funny. I can't see PM doing that, though, because we'd both be too busy singing along for anyone to sneak away.

that's a good question.
how's your lady friend?

I say ya gotta get hitched in 2017, cause I'll sneak attack Vegas style. If she makes it another 5 months or so without any signs of the crazy coming out, she'll be in good shape.

I say ya gotta get hitched in 2017, cause I'll sneak attack Vegas style. If she makes it another 5 months or so without any signs of the crazy coming out, she'll be in good shape.

Hm, if that's the case you may win. Some other things need to shake out first, plus little bro is engaged/getting married Spring 2018.
We'll see.

Hm, if that's the case you may win. Some other things need to shake out first, plus little bro is engaged/getting married Spring 2018.
We'll see.

That's a long engagement, no?

Just managed to get myself out of a work trip that was on the calendar for the week after spring break. So we hadn't really been planning on doing anything (leaning towards shipping the Bug to Richmond for a week with the grandparents). However, we're now considering taking some time off that week (maybe the whole week?) to do something either just the four of us or with my parents as well.

Anything in the mid-Atlantic anyone would recommend with an almost 4 year old and a 7.5 month old that won't make us regret trying to do a "vacation" type thing?

We're already planning to go to both the beach (either VA or NC) with one fam and the shore (NJ) with the other fam this summer, so beach is not really a draw. I guess Williamsburg and/or Great Wolf Lodge are on the table?

[Edited 2nd kid's age for accuracy]

Last edited:
We'll see.

You're not allowed to have one around the same time as another family member? Actually, if you really wanted to not over-indulge and consume, you'd just do a joint wedding.

That's a long engagement, no?

eh, he proposed in december. I guess they wanted to do a springtime wedding, but this spring would have been too soon.

You're not allowed to have one around the same time as another family member? Actually, if you really wanted to not over-indulge and consume, you'd just do a joint wedding.

there are no real rules around that but I do think my mother would implode.

I asked my FIL permission to ask my wife (then girlfriend) to marry me the day of his other daughter's wedding.

bold strategy, cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back