• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FIL is a good dude in just about every aspect but he is absolutely incapable of remembering that it’s not ok to refer to black people as colored.

My FIL is a good dude in just about every aspect but he is absolutely incapable of remembering that it’s not ok to refer to black people as colored.
This is my MIL and oriental for Asian people. She insists it’s a beautiful word and they should be proud of it.

This is my MIL and oriental for Asian people. She insists it’s a beautiful word and they should be proud of it.
at least oriental describes an orientation, a geography, and not a feature of their bodies

Also at our little country corner cafe and this gentleman beside of me is too old to walk unassisted or order for himself but apparently not too old to wear a sidearm 6 feet from my kids.

Had to run out and do a few things this morning and my god everyone is wearing UNC or Duke shit. Good day to lock it down at home.

d476089f456d11d2cd66ba7121ab25c6.jpg

Golf at Turnberry on the west coast of Scotland.
Just to keep it relevant that's an old guy peter Millar Deacon hoodie

Peter Millar has a job opening in Charlotte but don’t wanna move there. Didn’t know they were hq’d there.

So the hotel I’m at we went out to grab a glass of wine and were out for maybe an hour and when we got back they had cleaned up the room, re folded the bed sheet, put my wife’s watch which was on a table on a little piece of cloth to protect it and laid out two sets of robes and slippers on the bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is NOT what’s happening at the Abilene courtyard

Peter Millar has a job opening in Charlotte but don’t wanna move there. Didn’t know they were hq’d there.

I thought they were out of Raleigh or maybe just started out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back